New here. Tried looking through retirement threads.

Mountain Doo

I’m in central states. Is there a number I can call to gets print out on where I stand on my retirement? Union said ups doesn’t share that info with them. But I can’t seen to find anyone with that info? Thanks in advance!

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I’m in central states. Is there a number I can call to gets print out on where I stand on my retirement? Union said ups doesn’t share that info with them. But I can’t seen to find anyone with that info? Thanks in advance!
You can go to your HR rep and they will be happy to help you

That is high praise indeed
iiS84hOJXh1Pq.gif

rod

Retired 22 years

Don't you get a yearly printout from the union of how many years you are credited for?

rod

Retired 22 years
I don't remember them at all.

Got one every year just like clock work. Maybe it was just something our Local pushed and not the International. It even showed half year credits. When I retired I worked an extra 27 days just to have that copy that showed I had 30 credits. I was taking NO chances