New Hire

Good Morning, I started working the last week in July. Man my body is sore, I felt like I ran a couple of full courts. The work is definitely demanding. However, it has been very inconsistent again. I worked only about two days every week for the last three weeks. I hope it gets better.
Welcome to Brown Cafe and to UPS.

PT Car Washer

Good Morning, I started working the last week in July. Man my body is sore, I felt like I ran a couple of full courts. The work is definitely demanding. However, it has been very inconsistent again. I worked only about two days every week for the last three weeks. I hope it gets better.
August is peak vacation time. If you are only working two days a week now you will be working less this Fall when vacations drop off. Of course a few drivers getting injured or losing their license and a couple of call ins and you could be working everyday.

NewJack

I don't get it. Why did I go thru the physical, background check and the week of driving school? Just to work two days out of the week? You say, I will be working less in the Fall? What is less than two days. Once a week? This is very, very frustrating...I thought when I got Hired I was lucky...Now I'm not so sure.

By The Book

I don't get it. Why did I go thru the physical, background check and the week of driving school? Just to work two days out of the week? You say, I will be working less in the Fall? What is less than two days. Once a week? This is very, very frustrating...I thought when I got Hired I was lucky...Now I'm not so sure.
After last peak(Christmas season) UPS has been cutting costs big time. They have been running less routes with drivers working longer hours. Hopefully, you will be able to stay and be rewarded for your loyalty.