New hire

PT Car Washer

Yeah. If you just keep showing up most of the time, you’ll have a job.
We have a gal in the unload who is about 5'2'' and a 100 lbs but she shows up everyday and does her best. She will have a job for as long as she wants to stay. It's not the size of the dog in the fight but the size of the fight in the dog. I have seen college football players quit because it was too much BS.

MJ_C

We have a gal in the unload who is about 5'2'' and a 100 lbs but she shows up everyday and does her best. She will have a job for as long as she wants to stay. It's not the size of the dog in the fight but the size of the fight in the dog. I have seen college football players quit because it was too much BS.
I'm not gonna lie, once I actually saw what we'd be doing I felt kinda silly for psyching myself out so bad. Don't get me wrong I know it isn't EASY, but I used to do really hard work on cattle and horse farms in the heat and snow and storms and I did that fine for years. So I laughed at myself for freaking out so bad on the drive home lol

PT Car Washer

I'm not gonna lie, once I actually saw what we'd be doing I felt kinda silly for psyching myself out so bad. Don't get me wrong I know it isn't EASY, but I used to do really hard work on cattle and horse farms in the heat and snow and storms and I did that fine for years. So I laughed at myself for freaking out so bad on the drive home lol
It's usually not the hard work why new hires quit but the management incompetence and BS that drives people away in the first few days. Stick around for a few weeks and you will learn to enjoy the clown show that we have as management.