New lady UPSer

Brownies...mmm

Never Underestimate the Power of a Woman
They can put you wherever they need someone. Gender or physical size isn't supposed to matter but amazingly enough more women do end up in small sort which is one of the easiest jobs. Just work as directed wherever they send you.

Not me I'm still loading trailers .

*Jersey*

Okie's so today in day two they had me unloading then my trainer took me out of the feeder and put me on the sort line & gave me a copy of the the chart to remember. That was really fun! Then I went back to unloading. He thinks tomorrow he will know where everyone is going to stay.

Brownies...mmm

Okie's so today in day two they had me unloading then my trainer took me out of the feeder and put me on the sort line & gave me a copy of the the chart to remember. That was really fun! Then I went back to unloading. He thinks tomorrow he will know where everyone is going to stay.

Are you seasonal?

*Jersey*

Well hopefully you will get the placement you want. I load trailer and this is month 4 for me. Like you said doable. I think loading is the worse spot but I haven't done the others so.
I hope so. From what I heard small sort is packed, and unloading is probably where I will end up and that's okay. Sorting was really intriguing to me and I'm guessing he thought I could do it too since none of my counterparts were asked to do it. I know you have to test for that though but I'm down for it

Brownies...mmm

180... yeah you must be a big girl.

What's up with every rookie uploading their real life photo? It's not difficult to find out who you are, just saying.
Thats actually not that big depending on you shape and how it's promotioned. Not everyone is a Barbie doll.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
...or not...

Funny, Dave.

You've posted that creepy-assed picture numerous times, you did post your full name at least once and we all know where you live and work.

Given about ten minutes on Google, I'm sure many of us could come up with your address and phone number. I'm also sure that someone motivated enough (not any members here, but a serious hacker) could probably learn more about you.

You really should be more circumspect, dude.