New lady UPSer

*Jersey*

I thought you were talking about @SamiNJ!
Not that she whined. A lot of the new girls, do though, and than brag (lie) about how bad and hot they are. Not Sami! She rolls with the punches! I'm not messing with her!
Lol I'd never its not worth it I just wanna make some UPS buds and get excited about my job.

*Jersey*

So today, day four, I had my first bad experience at the job. (I guess of many, from what I've read)...so after our classroom hours we were sent off to work on the floor. Three of the five unloaders were sent to small sort. Myself and my fellow new hire were supposed to do inbound. Upon getting to a trailer, this wildebeast of a woman starts screing "get him out of my trailer!! Wah wah I don't want any help nooo he doesn't know what he's doing get him out!" And she's talking about my trainer, which is her boss too! I have never in all my years of working witness such flagrant disrespect. I felt so bad for him. And he didn't really do or say anything, bless his heart. He did tell the I guess assistant manager what happened ( he wasn't wearing maroon so I'm not sure what he is). So not only did I have to go to small sort again because this chick wasn't having anyone learn with her, I'm now nervous about tomorrow when we are unleashed for the full shift. I have only unloaded one day for two hours. I kinda feel at a disadvantage and I don't want to look like an ass tomorrow. But I was so shocked. I would have fired her that moment. Not sure if it's a Union thing bit there's no way anything like that should ever happen.

*Jersey*

Welcome to UPS
Sounds like nothing unusual to me
That's awful. I get that is is an environment not like retail, or food service, or anything else...its hard tough work but there should be no reason why you scream at your boss and get away with it. And she kept saying, '"its not you it's him" but it is me because if I can't be trained properly I'm gonna eff up and then you'll be yelling at me next and then were gonna have to scrap somewhere off the premises. I don't play that.

*Jersey*

That's awful. I get that is is an environment not like retail, or food service, or anything else...its hard tough work but there should be no reason why you scream at your boss and get away with it. And she kept saying, '"its not you it's him" but it is me because if I can't be trained properly I'm gonna eff up and then you'll be yelling at me next and then were gonna have to scrap somewhere off the premises. I don't play that.

And I'm too old for that madness but that was insane.