New Loader concerns

redneckloadert

Hi everyone I am a new loader on his pobitionary period I start 2 days ago. I have a hugest concern is that I am not hitting 500 and hour and it making me mad I try try try my hardest to get to 500 and nothing works at all. I am seriously concreed this will effect me very soon I did 636 packages my first day but that was cause of volume and my second day was 429. I worry this will cause a termination or even a write up. I also pay attention to my scanner for misloads and caught alot of misloads. I just need advice about this. My dad works there but is in the freight section and doesn't know much about load and unload and inner hub workings.

J

jibbs

You'll be alright.

Just show up, put an honest enough effort in to show everybody some sweat and don't even worry about PPH, man.

Those misloads'll bite you in the ass after your probation, though. Gotta put things in the right trucks. Once you get that down, you're :censored2:ing golden, dude. I've always said, though, it's not a misload if you catch and correct it before it leaves the building.

I like to tell new loaders, specifically when they're fretting over their PPH, that "slow and steady wins the race". Give an honest effort in your day's work and you will be fine.. before you know it, you'll surprise yourself in your adequacy.

Box Ox

While you're in your probationary period, just do your best and respond to your sups like you would a girlfriend or wife. They're the boss, they're always right, and yes, you are a big dumb lazy jerk. Makes them think you're a total sissy and might not be willing to stand up for yourself later when you gain rights under the union contract. They love that stuff.

watdaflock?

Hi everyone I am a new loader on his pobitionary period I start 2 days ago. I have a hugest concern is that I am not hitting 500 and hour and it making me mad I try try try my hardest to get to 500 and nothing works at all. I am seriously concreed this will effect me very soon I did 636 packages my first day but that was cause of volume and my second day was 429. I worry this will cause a termination or even a write up. I also pay attention to my scanner for misloads and caught alot of misloads. I just need advice about this. My dad works there but is in the freight section and doesn't know much about load and unload and inner hub workings.

Chill out dude. Hope this helps.

That should be illegal.
Why?