New PC's? Not sure if this has been posted.

Staydryitsraining

I'd be interested in seeing the instrument panel. I have to believe the next generation will have your route mapped out and tell you how to get to each stop...... but then again it will be instructing you to back alot to make sure Orion is utilized.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Could someone even see alright out of those trucks? Not only do they have a thick frame but the windows have a black coating all around the edges.

Also the ceiling looks really low, combine with the rails for the door to open and I see problems getting things into the top shelf without getting the door stuck.

Could someone even see alright out of those trucks? Not only do they have a thick frame but the windows have a black coating all around the edges.

Also the ceiling looks really low, combine with the rails for the door to open and I see problems getting things into the top shelf without getting the door stuck.
They actually are pretty tall

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
10,001 lbs GVWR

Boo, if they were built to be 9,999 lbs, then other companies can use it to circumvent the DOT hourly limits... so they will have to try the 700 & less versions

Those mirrors suck on the lower capacity versions... I have them on my delivery truck and I have to fold the driver side in at times

sketch-1540258040942.png

Those mirrors aren't cheap either

Last edited:

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
How many recharge cycles before the range drops to 50 miles ?

Heck, our li-ion batteries can't even last a 10 hour day on our powerpads/diads after about 150 cycles

rod

Retired 22 years
I'd be interested in seeing the instrument panel. I have to believe the next generation will have your route mapped out and tell you how to get to each stop...... but then again it will be instructing you to back alot to make sure Orion is utilized.

While they are at it add a robot and a drone and get rid if the drivers altogether.

OrionsBitch

Not...
That door is not nearly wide enough at the top. And wtf does it matter how much the truck weights when we have hundreds of eregs and overweights every day.

brostalss

Couldn't they just put the electric motors in an existing PC body.

A company out here called BYD in So Cal did that with an old P12. Lucky me I was the test dummy.
It Sucked!!!!!!
No power and starting the vehicle took way to long to power up. Plus with the drive motor had clearance issues. I'd bottom out on driveways.