New Teamsters Slogan

SpicyItalian739

Oh my God - that guy bears an uncanny resemblance to a union whore who works in my building. He's a gun nut who has threatened or assaulted people on several occasions. A few years ago, he threatened to bring his assault rifle to work and blow away the manager. They fired him, but eh Reamsters helped him get his job back. He was one shop steward's (now a business agent) best friend; they were practically Siamese twins. Even the way he moves remind me of him. Some one shot a video of him "dancing" in the hub and posted it on YouTube.
There’s no such thing as a civilian “assault rifle,” unless it’s an exempt antique. Just call it a fully semi-automatic bump stock pistol braced machine gun since you have no idea how guns work.

SpicyItalian739

Educate yourself before you open your mouth, fool. Assault weapons legislation in the United States - Wikipedia.
Read your own link where it says that “the NFA specifically defines an assault rifle as one that can fire more than one round per trigger pull, i.e., capable of selective fire.”

That means fully automatic military weapons that you or I cannot legally purchase.

Then again, you started a thread crying about fully-automatic assault conveyor belts at your hub, so I understand that you may be too neurotic to parse the differences.

Read your own link where it says that “the NFA specifically defines an assault rifle as one that can fire more than one round per trigger pull, i.e., capable of selective fire.”

That means fully automatic military weapons that you or I cannot legally purchase.

Then again, you started a thread crying about fully-automatic assault conveyor belts at your hub, so I understand that you may be too neurotic to parse the differences.
"On April 25, 2023, the state of Washington enacted a law prohibiting the sale, offering for sale, manufacturing, importation, or distribution of certain semi-automatic firearms that it defined as assault weapons."

That's what I was talking about. Learn how to read, idiot.

SpicyItalian739

"On April 25, 2023, the state of Washington enacted a law prohibiting the sale, offering for sale, manufacturing, importation, or distribution of certain semi-automatic firearms that it defined as assault weapons."

That's what I was talking about. Learn how to read, idiot.
The state of Washington can arbitrarily redefine any word they like, but it doesn’t make it inherently true any more than proclaiming that 2+2=5 supersedes the immutable mathematical laws of the universe.

How's this? . . .

Attachments

• volume.jpg
    volume.jpg
    375.5 KB · Views: 39
The state of Washington can arbitrarily redefine any word they like, but it doesn’t make it inherently true any more than proclaiming that 2+2=5 supersedes the immutable mathematical laws of the universe.
LOL - I don't think anyone has a clue what you're ranting about. Something (X) doesn't make something else (Y) true any more than "proclaiming that 2-2=5 . . . laws of the universe." I guess we'll have to take your word for it.

Commercial Inside Release

That guy has his own website, and he's been publishing several stories per day.

His latest stories feature you guys' usernames.

Can't really disagree with a lot of what he says about the union operations, and the behavior of certain union stewards.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
That guy has his own website, and he's been publishing several stories per day.

His latest stories feature you guys' usernames.

Can't really disagree with a lot of what he says about the union operations, and the behavior of certain union stewards.
His name is David Blomstrom and he private messaged me, begging me to send him pictures of my penis.

Then he didn't even say thank you.
A very rude individual.

UPSER1987

I'm talking about the hubs in Seattle and Redmond, Washington. Which hubs are you talking about.

Your claims are also a little hard to believe. You almost DOUBLED your employees, and there are THREE other hubs nearby that are also beefing up their workforce?

Your post sounds like a combination of exaggeration (if not lying) and cherry-picking.

UPS wouldn't be embracing automation if it forced them to hire more people, fool. If your building really doubled its work force, then there must be something else going on. Was there another hub in the region that was shut down so all its volume could be rerouted to your hub?

Again, tell us the names and locations of the hubs you're talking about.
What were those hubs? Or was that just more blowhard bull:censored2:?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Oh my God - that guy bears an uncanny resemblance to a union whore who works in my building. He's a gun nut who has threatened or assaulted people on several occasions. A few years ago, he threatened to bring his assault rifle to work and blow away the manager. They fired him, but eh Reamsters helped him get his job back. He was one shop steward's (now a business agent) best friend; they were practically Siamese twins. Even the way he moves remind me of him. Some one shot a video of him "dancing" in the hub and posted it on YouTube.
IMG_7200.gif