Quit already

nkm

Optimistically pessimistic
Good evening.

I'm just returning home from Menard's...

Wife was spending my money again...

From the job I have.

How's your day going?

I have to be at work Monday morning...

Adults have jobs.

Do you have one?

Wait...

I have some other threads to check out.

I shall return tho.

I hope this helps and was on topic.
At least we can all be rest assured that Mr. Mongoloid has at least as many brain cells as required to know to not leave Mrs. Mongoloid unaccompanied in a store with a credit card, beyond that it's anyone's guess

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
At least we can all be rest assured that Mr. Mongoloid has at least as many brain cells as required to know to not leave Mrs. Mongoloid unaccompanied in a store with a credit card, beyond that it's anyone's guess
I was trying to stay out of this.

It's not going anywhere.

Just as your employment situation.

But...

You spoke of brain cells...

Yet, that run on sentence of a post you made...

just doesn't make sense.

So....

How's your evening?

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
So UPS ain't for everyone, your done , who cares ,,, move on , there's a boat load of people who'll take the job , thanks for the whole week you spent here ,, good bye

nkm

So UPS ain't for everyone, your done , who cares ,,, move on , there's a boat load of people who'll take the job , thanks for the whole week you spent here ,, good bye
I've never seen such grammar in my life; learn how to use a keyboard and English properly

nkm

I was trying to stay out of this.

It's not going anywhere.

Just as your employment situation.

But...

You spoke of brain cells...

Yet, that run on sentence of a post you made...

just doesn't make sense.

So....

How's your evening?
Does someone's brain hurt when big words are used? )=

nkm

Come on now...

The largest word you have used so far is unaccompanied...

And...

It was used incorrectly.

So....

Good afternoon.

How's your day?
Used incorrectly? You better check that those two brain cells you have left aren't fighting with one another again.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Used incorrectly? You better check that those two brain cells you have left aren't fighting with one another again.
If only you gave this much effort at work

tenor.gif

nkm

Where I may have lacked in grammar & keyboard skills , I've made up in endurance skills ,,, I'll match my 32 yrs here against your 30 hours anytime !!
32 years? Retire already and enjoy the end of your life before you die still manhandling some cardboard.

Sir-Lifts-A-Lot

I like big trucks and I can not lie...
UPS wants the turnover, they don't have to pay benefits. Management loves running bare bone, it increases their bonuses. They don't care if people quit, or don't show up, it gives them an out for working their PT supervisor's. "Ohh we have to work because 20 people didn't show..." They don't staff purposely in the hub. If you want to correct it, make your PT seniority and file grievances every time a sup touches a package. You don't like how a steward does nothing, become a steward. Be the change.