New to company and new to here, please help!

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I have to agree with Steve ( I agree with you a lot Steve I just don't seem to take as many pictures) if there is something said and you want a clarification just ask.
I don't think the folks at Kodak take as many pictures as Steve.

I don't think professional bloggers write as many posts as upstate!

Touche`, my friend. Hey what's the deal with daughter's other half, (what's his name)?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I have to agree with Steve ( I agree with you a lot Steve I just don't seem to take as many pictures) if there is something said and you want a clarification just ask.

I don't think professional bloggers write as many posts as upstate!

Touche`, my friend. Hey what's the deal with daughter's other half, (what's his name)?

That is his given name or at least the way that I address him.

You guys are never gonna get that stuff cleaned up, LOL.

Uh Oh, is it too late to start wearing a Burka? No offense to any religious Burka wearers. Guess I shoulda just said Ninja outfit, no offense to any Ninja's/Ninj-i out there.

Note to self: Get Re-Raise's email and send him pictures to upload to Brown Cafe.

Were you shorter before the hormones?

Geez,be nice. We don`t make fun of you because your from New York.

City Driver

just thought of somethin funny.....well i think its funny anyways what if when this young man/woman was a driver helper if the package cars gears started slipping or not wanting to go into gear the package car driver would have to call dispatch and say "im having problems with this tranny in my package car" :D

drewed

Shankman
Im about as conservative as they come, but i think we need to cool it on the jokes, a fellow upser came on here with a genuine albeit very unique inquiry.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Im about as conservative as they come, but i think we need to cool it on the jokes, a fellow upser came on here with a genuine albeit very unique inquiry.

Sorry, Scooter, I'll play nice.:wink2: You do have to admit, drewed & TFC & dilli, etc..., some of this stuff is way funny.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I think it's Tooner getting us back when we could not help her with her "tranny" problem. :funny:

Nope, not me. Although having the time to think up something like this, would be nice. Im not nearly so clever, but thanks for thinking I could be:happy2:

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Nope, not me. Although having the time to think up something like this, would be nice. Im not nearly so clever, but thanks for thinking I could be:happy2:

I think you'd have to be more diabolical in your thinking, to come up with a thread like this. OH BBAG, is this you?:happy-very:

Ms Spoken

it's cool. i'll just play it by ear. Thanx to some of you for clarity. and btw. I am indeed 6'5", a previous post got it backward though.

I wish you much luck when you go to have the boys chopped off. But, along with the boys gone I hope you experience the following from a females point of view:
Top 10 list that ticks me off
1. PMS
2. Bloating
3. Cramps
4. menopause
5. Hot Flashes
6. night sweats
7. Vaginal dryness
8. Mood swings
9. more hair growth on your face (I'm sure your already there)
10. A 6.5 dude with a nicer :censored2: than mine

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I wish you much luck when you go to have the boys chopped off. But, along with the boys gone I hope you experience the following from a females point of view:
Top 10 list that ticks me off
1. PMS
2. Bloating
3. Cramps
4. menopause
5. Hot Flashes
6. night sweats
7. Vaginal dryness, Yikes!
8. Mood swings
9. more hair growth on your face (I'm sure your already there)
10. A 6.5 dude with a nicer :censored2: than mine

Wish it were so. I wish that everyone who wanted to be something else, would experience all that comes with that something else.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Very funny how little people know. Anyways, I'm not doing it and gonna stay in the union job.

How little people know about what? Enlighten us, please. We all want to gain understanding and knowledge. Congratulations on your choice, hope it works out for you; I'm talking about keeping the hourly position, not that other thing.

foxbox

Man I didn't know there were so many :censored2:s here. Good to know I guess.

Anyway, I'm a transman so I'm opposite from you, but I know "your kind" faces a lot more discrimination than we do. It sounds like you've already made up your mind on your job. Good luck with it all. You have to stick up for yourself even though it's hard sometimes because literally nobody else has our backs except us.

Good luck.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Anyway, I'm a transman so I'm opposite from you, but I know "your kind" faces a lot more discrimination than we do. It sounds like you've already made up your mind on your job. Good luck with it all. You have to stick up for yourself even though it's hard sometimes because literally nobody else has our backs except us.

Good luck.

You realize this thread is 5 years
old ?
Don't you?

Good luck.
You do know,this thread Is 6 years old?