New Uniform Company

What you do to end up in prison?
My daughter passed away at 7 months old. Reverted to doing and selling Coke on large scale because at the time I thought surrounding my self with people and getting high was the best way to cope and not deal with my feelings. Came home started my own painting buisness. Was making great money then covid hit. Supplies became a nightmare. Finding reliable help became a nightmare. Me and my buisness partner split ways and I didnt feel like trying to restructure my buisness got tired of working 12hr days and then 3 hrs at night doing invoicing, payroll, taxes etc. After my separation i saw an opportunity for a PVD job. Used my full size express van doing 175 stops roughly daily. Supe liked what he saw and hired me back as an off the street 22.4 ( I know @MECH-lift I'll never be an RPCD😂) Start integrad on Monday. That is my brief biography of how I came go where I am now lol

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
My daughter passed away at 7 months old. Reverted to doing and selling Coke on large scale because at the time I thought surrounding my self with people and getting high was the best way to cope and not deal with my feelings. Came home started my own painting buisness. Was making great money then covid hit. Supplies became a nightmare. Finding reliable help became a nightmare. Me and my buisness partner split ways and I didnt feel like trying to restructure my buisness got tired of working 12hr days and then 3 hrs at night doing invoicing, payroll, taxes etc. After my separation i saw an opportunity for a PVD job. Used my full size express van doing 175 stops roughly daily. Supe liked what he saw and hired me back as an off the street 22.4 ( I know @MECH-lift I'll never be an RPCD😂) Start integrad on Monday. That is my brief biography of how I came go where I am now lol
As long as you know what you’re never gonna be…..

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
excellent job securing a driving position at UPS. Your future was been saved and now you have an amazing job!
✊🧔