New Uniforms?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The geeks sitting in an office staring at a computer screen know more than people that have experience doing the job.

Didn't you get the memo?
They say that they tested the uniforms? Problem is they think drivers do not use shirt pockets.

• The cargo shorts work with the body and feature a two-way stretch fabric, lower waist and deep side pocket for missed delivery notices.

Appvol

They say that they tested the uniforms? Problem is they think drivers do not use shirt pockets.

• The cargo shorts work with the body and feature a two-way stretch fabric, lower waist and deep side pocket for missed delivery notices.

I thought the pocket on the side of the shorts is for the Diad but it’s for delivery notices.

pkgdriver

That pocket is for dog treats. The DIAD pouch already has a compartment for info notices.
These are appropriate also.
9E6DAB27-B754-4156-8C5A-BAD2F1129B76.gif
FF6842AF-D58F-4BEC-A2B7-D1F60C0A5F2E.jpeg

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
Exactly! Like the Diad that will not work in the wet weather, or trucks that beep so much you waste time trying to override the beeping, these clowns have no clue about functional design.

You would think they would get some driver feedback way before putting out new uniforms? Maybe not eliminate the two pockets and maybe not shrink pocket size so it becomes a non-functional design?

It would take a driver about 30 seconds to tell any designer what is wrong with the uniform but asking the people that have to use it daily is the last thing they would ever do.
Wah wah WAD like you tell others

Commercial Inside Release

Cargo shorts get snagged on a lot of stuff... knowing UPS, the fabric will be paper thin. I wonder how quickly you'll get written up, if you are wandering around with shredded shorts, and your ballsack hanging out?