New uniform design

Returntosender

Gently masturbated in*
75DB24C8-EED1-4990-A547-7E375DF31AEF.gif

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
1. The guys that looked like paparazzi in the video should be beaned by a British Open fairway drive.
2. The shirt looks as comfortable as a just beaned down red Star Trek shirt wearing mechanic.
3. Until I see "MADE IN THE USA", friend off
4. You wouldn't need the new shirts if you put decent ventilation in the cab !!!
5. Belts were not meant to be "STRETCHY" belts
6. No one gave a :censored2: about the uniforms until you had the Orient make them !!!

1. The guys that looked like paparazzi in the video should be beaned by a British Open fairway drive.
2. The shirt looks as comfortable as a just beaned down red Star Trek shirt wearing mechanic.
4. You wouldn't need the new shirts if you put decent ventilation in the cab !!!
6. No one gave a :censored2: about the uniforms until you had the Orient make them !!!
Don't be ticked off that they don't make them in your jumbo size

Eat a salad ...

The belts suck. They used to be good at one time

Observer

Maybe with the tariffs on China - the company will be forced to purchase US made uniforms in cotton. It will take a few years but it's better in the long run. The quality of the current ones are horrible. This new style isn't any better.