New Video! Battling over dispatch!

RoswellHub

How about making a video on what to do if you get a 3-day lock in ride.

I bet many of these drivers do not take notes on what their normal day is but when you get a three day ride everything seems to change.

Maybe you get a tighter area or they don't cut a route and make you drive all over the place or maybe they take a big bulk pickup off you to bring your stope per hour up.
Awesome idea! Just added it to my notes as well!

Est.1998

Wait....productivity doesn't matter...."drop anchor" "work at a safe pace" often heard here on BC. Article 37!

Like a whole other company than what I experienced....
I'm a lot younger than you so maybe that why I'm not comprehending how you get productivity out of this.
Care to break it down for me?
Excellent tool for what? Do you think it will change anything? They are obviously doing it now...why would they stop?

The Union doesn't recognize productivity.....right?
Better than doing nothing.
Sounds like you miss pkg.
You should come back and help liberate the young bloods.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

I always appreciate my fellow Teamsters making an effort, to educate others.

My only critique ?

@ the 7:00 minute mark.

One of the biggest complaint's UPS people make, is the inability (or lack of) communication from their Local.

Joking about about talking with Greg (but you can't have the number) is not a good "look".

Kind of elitist ? Maybe just a joke.... but a definite verbal miscue.

:biggrin:

Then they will be afraid to get on the list in the first place.

I don't have a lot of sympathy for the "target on my back" crowd.

I can sum it up.... with one word ?

-Bug-

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture

My only critique ?

One of the biggest complaint's UPS people make, is the inability (or lack of) communication from their Local.

Joking about about talking with Greg (but you can't have the number) is not a good "look".

Pretty sure he was joking about giving out Greg's personal cellphone number on the video as a national entertainment venue for drivers while driving, akin to listening to a radio etc.

....to help pass the time while not running and gunning anymore.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Wait....productivity doesn't matter...."drop anchor" "work at a safe pace" often heard here on BC. Article 37!

Like a whole other company than what I experienced....
Agree. It's a one-way street talking to some of these people. How about some common ground?
No, it's a two-way street governed by the phrase "A Fair Days Work, For a Fair Days Pay", negotiable by following much of what is outlined in the OP's video.

....and you don't have to "drop anchor" to achieve what they (we) are selling.

RoswellHub

My only critique ?

:biggrin:

I can sum it up.... with one word ?

-Bug-
Eh I can see the point, but in the end of the day we are package car drivers and I would never post anyone's number without their permission. I don't view Greg or I anymore special than anyone else.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Pretty sure he was joking about giving out Greg's personal cellphone number on the video as a national entertainment venue for drivers while driving, akin to listening to a radio etc.

....to help pass the time while not running and gunning anymore.

Eh I can see the point, but in the end of the day we are package car drivers and I would never post anyone's number without their permission. I don't view Greg or I anymore special than anyone else.

It was kind of half serious and "tongue in cheek" ?

I read it now and it reads like I was more serious.... but how many people come here to bitch about that ?

You guys do a great job with the videos. Takes some of the pressure off me. :biggrin:

Rubber Puckies

No, it's a two-way street governed by the phrase "A Fair Days Work, For a Fair Days Pay", negotiable by following much of what is outlined in the OP's video.

....and you don't have to "drop anchor" to achieve what they (we) are selling.
I will agree that Donald did say he's not saying it necessarily means slow down, it's just about being safe and following the methods.