New Video! Battling over dispatch!

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
@RoswellHub

This is your competition.

1648555907697.png

Cowboy Mac

How about making a video on what to do if you get a 3-day lock in ride.

I bet many of these drivers do not take notes on what their normal day is but when you get a three day ride everything seems to change.

Maybe you get a tighter area or they don't cut a route and make you drive all over the place or maybe they take a big bulk pickup off you to bring your stope per hour up.
The best is when you come in for your 3 day ride and the load is absolutely perfectly in order all 3 days and no misloads. It’s the strangest thing…

quad decade guy

The best is when you come in for your 3 day ride and the load is absolutely perfectly in order all 3 days and no misloads. It’s the strangest thing…
Nobody has explained why there IS a 3 day ride.....

Here on BC, the claim is that productivity doesn't matter....just do what ya wanna do.

If so, why the ride? Mgt couldn't enforce it....right?

The few that claim they work at some other UPS, one that doesn't resemble mine.

Yet, all of the one's I've been to....coast to coast...are exactly the same. Hard to believe the work standards and methods are wildly different.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
Why would you not file harassment on the morning of the 3rd day? That's what we do and that shuts it down. Once, we had an idiot on road that insisted on riding on the 3rd day after the grievance. I warned him not to, but he did it anyway. He got a phone call from the labor manager to get off the car immediately. Driver had to dump him out in the rain at a storage shed. Friggin gold.

Cowboy Mac

Why would you not file harassment on the morning of the 3rd day? That's what we do and that shuts it down. Once, we had an idiot on road that insisted on riding on the 3rd day after the grievance. I warned him not to, but he did it anyway. He got a phone call from the labor manager to get off the car immediately. Driver had to dump him out in the rain at a storage shed. Friggin gold.
I just let them ride so they can see how screwed up the route and Orion is. I know it can’t be used against me. But that is hilarious. Left out in the rain!