New Video! Contract Update! 50 Days Left!

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
I overheard one of our local leaders say "don't pay attention to what the Philly local does or says. They're a :censored2:ing mess."

I was surprised by the statement but that seems to be the consensus around the water cooler.

Also, the 2 supplements that aren't done are the two locals that are always the last to get wrapped up.

Last edited:

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I overheard one of our local leaders say "don't pay attention to what the Philly local does or says. They're a :censored2:ing mess."

I was surprised by the statement but that seems to be the consensus around the water cooler.

Also, the 2 supplements that aren't done are the two locals that are always the last to get wrapped up.
Why am I not surprised?

RoswellHub

So many locals try to gatekeep their positions and their outrageous salaries. Members really need to start questioning their leadership on why they are in those positions

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
So many locals try to gatekeep their positions and their outrageous salaries. Members really need to start questioning their leadership on why they are in those positions
IMG_3173.gif