New Video! Contract Update! 50 Days Left!

Pullman Brown

I overheard one of our local leaders say "don't pay attention to what the Philly local does or says. They're a :censored2:ing mess."

I was surprised by the statement but that seems to be the consensus around the water cooler.

Also, the 2 supplements that aren't done are the two locals that are always the last to get wrapped up.

I-95 collapsed near Philly. They have bigger issues to deal with!

FozziesDeliveries

Thanks for the video. It's nice to hear that it's a wide spread issue. Our local is only doing it 1 day next week from 7 am till 8 pm. With how we have been getting hammered i guess i am going in before work :/ it is.... very strange that its this way but whatever.

FozziesDeliveries

So many locals try to gatekeep their positions and their outrageous salaries. Members really need to start questioning their leadership on why they are in those positions
My hall has their meetings at 6 pm...... our centers first start time is 920. With a full lunch and an approved 8 hour that you actually finished in 8 you would finish at 5:50. Our hall is 20 plus minutes from our building...... maybe if the meeting is at 7 there would be a chance for some of us to make it. At 6? No one is getting there on time from my center.

My hall has their meetings at 6 pm...... our centers first start time is 920. With a full lunch and an approved 8 hour that you actually finished in 8 you would finish at 5:50. Our hall is 20 plus minutes from our building...... maybe if the meeting is at 7 there would be a chance for some of us to make it. At 6? No one is getting there on time from my center.
This was very poorly planned
With a very short time line

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Who feels like it after work? I want to go home. They should come to you.

rod

Retired 22 years
It's VERY important that the strike vote gets passed. Without authorization to strike the Company will laugh at any serious negotiations and I guarantee you will lose ground again in the long run. Vote YES on the Strike Vote and (when the time comes) vote NO on the company's first contract offer.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
It's VERY important that the strike vote gets passed. Without authorization to strike the Company will laugh at any serious negotiations and I guarantee you will lose ground again in the long run. Vote YES on the Strike Vote and (when the time comes) vote NO on the company's first contract offer.

If you saw how many PT'ers waved off our BA and the guys he brought with him to hand out the strike authorization vote you'd probably puke.

Granted that's anecdotal from one building but still....

We might not have time to vote on the company's first offer

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
If you saw how many PT'ers waved off our BA and the guys he brought with him to hand out the strike authorization vote you'd probably puke.

Granted that's anecdotal from one building but still....
1686539325673.gif