Retirement calculator update

SteveOUPS

Me and my helper.
UPS retirement calculator has been updated! I would get $5300 at age 62 under the old contract. I will get $5300 at age 62 under the new contract. 🤷🏼‍♂️

upschuck

It only calculates up to the end of this contract. Was wondering why it said I was getting less than I would under last contract.

Trucker Clock

It only calculates up to the end of this contract. Was wondering why it said I was getting less than I would under last contract.

Mine showed the same thing. According to the calculator I ran a few years ago under the last contract, I would get quite a bit more than what it says I will get under this contract. Even though we supposedly got $1000/mo increase over last contract.

upschuck

Mine showed the same thing. According to the calculator I ran a few years ago under the last contract, I would get quite a bit more than what it says I will get under this contract. Even though we supposedly got $1000/mo increase over last contract.
I would have mine calculated by the accrual method, and not the YOS method, that is why mine shows lower, it stops calculating Aug 31, 2028.

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
Full time feeders
jesus-h-christ-god-damn.gif

Trucker Clock

I would have mine calculated by the accrual method, and not the YOS method, that is why mine shows lower, it stops calculating Aug 31, 2028.

That’s the problem. The calculator is using the service pension. We are contributory. We are now at $185/mo rate. It was $175/mo. The calculator is not showing the contributory pension.