New Video! Dealing with Psycho Managers

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
My center manager has been beaten down in the parking lot before. The stupid fool continues to act like an idiot. Must be what it takes to be a division manager. I'm glad I don't have to act like that to exist in this world.

ManInBrown

I miss this stuff. Messing with management. Filing grievances. Free 9.5 money. Feeders is so laid back it’s barely working at UPS. It’s like an alternate universe.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
My center manager has been beaten down in the parking lot before. The stupid fool continues to act like an idiot. Must be what it takes to be a division manager. I'm glad I don't have to act like that to exist in this world.

Another made up story.
Nope. If you talked shyt anywhere besides on here, you would get the same treatment, little big man. Besides that , he also had to have security guards walk him to his car after death threats. You are well on your way to the same fate. First you have to go full time management. Don't worry, sprout. You'll get there one day. Look forward to a miserable career lying and stealing to stay employed.