New Video! Discipline is on the rise!

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I called 911 many many times when the pricks followed me. Described the car, told them I thought they were following me and stealing packages. No reason to put up with that crap
How many companies make it a habit to follow you around on a regular basis or ask you why you took an extra minute in the bathroom??? Not many.

Brown Circus

Shh...It’s peak and I’m hunting logic
Was told Friday that scrolling through the DIAD while sitting in the pc is considered stealing time! What a bunch of idiots!

R1wonder

I’m pretty shocked this video is just coming out now , my center has been worse than prison since January . In feb I was fired for grabbing a drink, in and out in a minute at a delivery . It was brought up that we need to be able to split out ten min breaks at my local level meeting.

But now the harassment has been half as bad .

Up In Smoke

Our last local level grievance meeting took all day. (June, July and August grievances) We had more than 120 total grievances for the full time employees. The bulk of the grievances were for Art 37, Art 40 and Art 3, but we also heard around 40 grievances on Art 17 discipline. We had employees disciplined for attendance, lunch, service and safety issues. Most all of the warning letters were reduced except for the attendance issues. Our building is warning letter crazy right now.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Our last local level grievance meeting took all day. (June, July and August grievances) We had more than 120 total grievances for the full time employees. The bulk of the grievances were for Art 37, Art 40 and Art 3, but we also heard around 40 grievances on Art 17 discipline. We had employees disciplined for attendance, lunch, service and safety issues. Most all of the warning letters were reduced except for the attendance issues. Our building is warning letter crazy right now

The problem in our center is not center management but upper management. They are making all sorts of surprise visits across the district and handing out warning letters and yelling at center managers for things like not having a posted CHSP plan or reflective vests on. Ours is hoping this blows over and they forget our little center exists.

Up In Smoke

We started out September with the four most junior employees (T-S) receiving warning letters for not calling on Sept 5th to see if they were working. I had asked and was told "no" when I asked management to post an extra work sheet for that day and subsequently received 3 grievances for a lost work opportunity as the company found 3 T-S employees to come in and cover empty routes. The 4 that received letters have grieved based on the company's failure to offer work from the top down.

Karma...

the fact of the matter is that management works off a least best list in an attempt to improve the least best people whether union or non-union. if folks are doing their job they will have no problems.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

I hope.... I am not misinterpreting the advice given @6:20 by Local 623.

Once you invoke your Weingarten rights, the company cannot force you to continue without representation.

After your representation is provided, you can't refuse to answer reasonable questions.

If you can't remember.... don't try and make things up.