New Video! Is there a real issue with Part Time wages?

Family

Banned
With the reality of a limited supply of hardworking young people, I'm sure the company will continue to automate to fill future needs. That being said why pay someone $20 plus at the start when only 40% stay past 1 year. Definitely would ladder step raises with attendance bonuses. You might want to give partimers a pandemic bonus based on attendance thru the duration.

Damn, give your girl Rosie the MRA quick...those roots need some work!!!

Rosie, I'm juuuuust talking :censored2: if you're on here, thank you for giving back. Looks like you two do a lot of good things. Stick around, I'll give @RoswellHub :censored2: about eating at CHU-POLE-DAY 😎

Ptrunner

This was a great video. This past peak we had new hires making 22 and hour and a 200 dollar attendance bonus. I’m 22 years part time and that new hire was making more than me. How is that right? I think a simple across the board attendance bonus for everyone would help a lot. My building is horrible with attendance now, they don’t discipline.

But this is why we’re going on strike. This MRA is new didn’t come up last contract to address it. Now we’re taking it into our own hands and I’m glad Sean is making it right.

This was a great video. This past peak we had new hires making 22 and hour and a 200 dollar attendance bonus. I’m 22 years part time and that new hire was making more than me. How is that right? I think a simple across the board attendance bonus for everyone would help a lot. My building is horrible with attendance now, they don’t discipline.

But this is why we’re going on strike. This MRA is new didn’t come up last contract to address it. Now we’re taking it into our own hands and I’m glad Sean is making it right.
You guys need a progression with a top rate.

Ptrunner

Another thing to tell full timers who don’t agree with helping part timers. It used to be 10-12 years for driving and 15 years for 22.3 in my building up until 2018-9. Now driving is maybe a half a year and combo right off street. That’s unheard of.

What’s to stop UPS for MRA for full time? It’s a hard job and at some point UPS can choose to do that.