New Video! Is there a real issue with Part Time wages?

Not really feeling her political side but wouldn’t kick set out of bed for eating crackers.
I wish I could give a :censored2: about any of their politics. It's all bought and paid for, none of them give a :censored2:, and if they do they're far too outnumbered. AOC is the bottom of the swamp for me, but I'd wreck that for the hardest 21 seconds of her life.

HubSnakeWrangler

Great to see tugandmuleshow get a bigger audience. They're out of my local and hub. They had great videos and info leading up to our local 63 elections. Hope she doesn't mind but Rosie was a highlight of my nights when I worked on the ramp. Never met her personally but always heard her coming on her tug singing rock songs like she was giving a personal concert. Great vid...totally spot on about the MRA being vastly different by sort. Even different departments. Revenue audit pt'ers had to fight to get the same MRA adjustment as hub workers.

ManInBrown

It’s simple why the contract is being held up for PTers. Sean wants to change the entire landscape of the labor movement and he thinks by getting the PTers exactly what he’s demanding, that’ll give him a foot in the door with Amazon workers.

JL 0513

I fully support PT's getting a big boost but it may be worth noting that they are in a better position than the last 5-10 years of being stuck at $8.50/hr to start. I started in 2007 and it was $8.50 and later heard that it was $8.50 to start in the '80's or early '90's and I was shocked. How could the Union allow that all those years?

$8.50 in 2007 is $12.50 today. Not sure what starting is now but it's a good amount more than that so there's been some progress. But yes, it should still be higher even considering healthcare and pension. It can't get too close to driver starting pay. But I would say that to start, maybe $18/hr. Then $20 after 90 days and reasonable raises thereafter.

As a sidenote, just 10 years ago when I started driving, it was $16.10/hr, to drive!

PT Car Washer

So we are even. But we had to do it back then without cell phones, power steering, backup cameras, automatics and air conditioning so I guess we aren't even----you have it easier now. :-)
You also didn't have telematics or GPS tracking on your DIAD that can tell your management team in real time where and what you are doing every minute of the day. Package cars are definitely a huge improvement in both speed and comfort.

rod

Retired 22 years
You also didn't have telematics or GPS tracking on your DIAD that can tell your management team in real time where and what you are doing every minute of the day. Package cars are definitely a huge improvement in both speed and comfort.
My Telematics was a farmers phone that was on probably an 8 party line. :-) ----- When my Dad died it took my center manager 3 hours to find me out in the country.
telematics