New Video! Most Common Terminations!

DriverNerd

I watch every video because even though something might be old news to me, it might be something that would be beneficial to a newer driver specifically that I can pass on.

RoswellHub

Another fantastic video. Job well done.

Greg said it best and there what I tell all of the younger drivers .
No matter how long you been here we all make mistakes. If you screw up man up about it. It's better to get your ass spanked then get your ass walked out the door.
Thank you for all your support!

browned out

The smoking of the packages gets complicated when the package is absolutely not on your car but appears out of nowhere later in the day. Management sneaks a package into your car while you are inside a business delivering or otherwise away from the car. Just remember that management does this. Call and/or 2 way your management team and ask them what they want you to do.

At times management will direct you to do something dishonest such as sheeting a misload closed while not at the stop. There are many types of dishonesty that management directs. I have always been told to work as directed and file a grievance unless it is a safety issue. I always text an oncar supervisor or other management person that I am working as directed and following the instructions they gave me to do whatever. You can not trust a 2way or phone call. Text them on their personal cell phones acknowledging you are following their instructions to do something dishonest.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
The smoking of the packages gets complicated when the package is absolutely not on your car but appears out of nowhere later in the day. Management sneaks a package into your car while you are inside a business delivering or otherwise away from the car. Just remember that management does this. Call and/or 2 way your management team and ask them what they want you to do.

At times management will direct you to do something dishonest such as sheeting a misload closed while not at the stop. There are many types of dishonesty that management directs. I have always been told to work as directed and file a grievance unless it is a safety issue. I always text an oncar supervisor or other management person that I am working as directed and following the instructions they gave me to do whatever. You can not trust a 2way or phone call. Text them on their personal cell phones acknowledging you are following their instructions to do something dishonest.

We all know.... you are the TDU wussy in Local 243.

Thanks for the help.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone

If they did that to me I would wait until I was all the way back at the building to notice it.