New Video! Scary Vibe of a Potential Strike

PT Car Washer

He doesn't know, he's just trying to justify his role in the Company using him to violate the contract (again).

I honestly wouldn't care about what he/they do, if the Company were to negotiate the right to do it first.

Until then if he were working in one of our buildings, he would get paid top-scale when he forwards ground packages and a seniority package car driver would be getting paid time and a half at the same top-scale as well.
I guess I don't work in one of your buildings. So what do you care?

Thebrownblob

I should file on myself? Is that even an option? So a no call no show delivery drivers gets paid for my labor?
You don’t file for money you file for the issue. You’ve been told many times work as instructed and file. If you have that many people who don’t come to work, your management team is doing a terrible job by the way and apparently they need more cover drivers who are full time to cover for attendance.

PT Car Washer

You don’t file for money you file for the issue. You’ve been told many times work as instructed and file. If you have that many people who don’t come to work, your management team is doing a terrible job by the way and apparently they need more cover drivers who are full time to cover for attendance.
So you wish to push for the company to terminate Union members? I may agree with you in principle because it is no picnic for me to cover a random route blind. The Union will still have to represent the delivery driver and nothing will change. You must live in the BOG if you think otherwise.

Thebrownblob

So you wish to push for the company to terminate Union members? I may agree with you in principle because it is no picnic for me to cover a random route blind. The Union will still have to represent the delivery driver and nothing will change. You must live in the BOG if you think otherwise.
Discipline is to correct a behavior.

PT Car Washer

Come back and talk to me when you have a few more decades of experience.