New Video! Stop giving away your job!

twotwofour

Is writing dock even a falsification of business records? I know plenty of places that want you leave it in the warehouse or at “building 2” and literally no one is in there.

542thruNthru

Is writing dock even a falsification of business records? I know plenty of places that want you leave it in the warehouse or at “building 2” and literally no one is in there.
The company will claim anything is falsification no matter how small. The key is having proof and consistency as evidence. That's what remarks are for. Remarks: Building 2 per name. Or send a diad message. "1234 @sailfish ave, requests jeans be delivered to bottom of lake from now on. Please advise if this is not ok." Then request a print out message and take a picture for records.

There are many ways to CYA.

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
Also no response to my West Coast rep request.

I'm hurt.
I don't do Poscasts. I listen to books.
1704248326295417.gif

twotwofour

The company will claim anything is falsification no matter how small. The key is having proof and consistency as evidence. That's what remarks are for. Remarks: Building 2 per name. Or send a diad message. "1234 @sailfish ave, requests jeans be delivered to bottom of lake from now on. Please advise if this is not ok." Then request a print out message and take a picture for records.

There are many ways to CYA.
Thanks for the heads up, but what is a “Remark”?

DriverNerd

The thing about commercial deliveries is they are always supposed to be to a person. We're not supposed to deliver when no one is there. So to not put a person's name means you didn't contact a person. Now of course that isn't how a lot of these things happen in real life, but that's the rules.

tourists24

I love to watch these videos because they remind me how great it is to be retired and never have to deal with this company again!
You ever get the spontaneous angry reaction (just for a moment) and then realize "Wait, I don't have to give a crap about that anymore"? :)

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
The thing about commercial deliveries is they are always supposed to be to a person. We're not supposed to deliver when no one is there. So to not put a person's name means you didn't contact a person. Now of course that isn't how a lot of these things happen in real life, but that's the rules.

:censored2: I have several business stops that have typed out signs in their supply and receiving area that literally says to leave on this shelf or on this pallet if no one is there followed by a please DO NOT return packages.