New Video! Teamsters 1997 UPS Strike

DriverNerd

Rand is a great guest with a lot of history helping people in labor unions. You can see why he is/was so good at his job: thinks before he speaks, understands the members issues, clear and concise speech, the ability to be humorous or serious depending on the topic, and shows his support on the front lines not just sitting as a desk. He's spent his whole life campaigning for members' rights.

1659272477517.png

RoswellHub

Rand is a great guest with a lot of history helping people in labor unions. You can see why he is/was so good at his job: thinks before he speaks, understands the members issues, clear and concise speech, the ability to be humorous or serious depending on the topic, and shows his support on the front lines not just sitting as a desk. He's spent his whole life campaigning for members' rights.

View attachment 394134
great photo! Rand is a great guy! He has been so supportive and awesome to me doing this episode. We actually shot it twice because I was having issues.

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
@RoswellHub ever thought about setting up and doing like a monthly podcast of your own? You’ll probably get a lot of interested listeners. I’ve directed many of our local to your videos for education reasons on certain issues and they loved it.
Should think about it. Many here would listen in.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
2023 :censored2:
You also forgot about 1994
We were on Vacation in Las Vegas during the One Day strike. I saw it on the news when i woke up.and saw people from my local striking. We went to the Caesars Forum Shops later that day and I saw a UPS driver delivering. I ran up to him and called him a Mother Friendly Scab and really gave him hell. He told me HIS local wasnt honoring the One Day strike.........I was oh, ok, uh.....................need help with this stop????

We were on Vacation in Las Vegas during the One Day strike. I saw it on the news when i woke up.and saw people from my local striking. We went to the Caesars Forum Shops later that day and I saw a UPS driver delivering. I ran up to him and called him a Mother Friendly Scab and really gave him hell. He told me HIS local wasnt honoring the One Day strike.........I was oh, ok, uh.....................need help with this stop????
That was a lifetime ago my friend