New Video! Union Activist gets Terminated

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
Are there more drivers than SUPS? If the man was done wrong, then make the SUPS no they’re gonna pay for it!

Yeah but don’t do it on social media. That could easily be used against you. Me, personally I never post anything about work. Leave it at the hub.

100%

Yeah but don’t do it on social media. That could easily be used against you. Me, personally I never post anything about work. Leave it at the hub.
Yea must be a new generation thing. Why make an internet post about a sup. Go up to them after work off site. :censored2:s real outside that building. Someone messing with your job is messing with your family.

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
Yea must be a new generation thing. Why make an internet post about a sup. Go up to them after work off site. :censored2:s real outside that building. Someone messing with your job is messing with your family.

lol this worst thing you could do. Talk about escalating something

100%

guess everyone different. I wouldn’t go about it that way. Let the union take care of it.
Tried it your way years ago. You will deal with it constantly if you’re waiting on the union. All I’m saying is if you’re FALSELY accused of something, and they’re harassing you as to wanting to fire you, that’s personal. That messes with my family and that’s crossing the line.