New Video! Union Activist gets Terminated

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
It would already be beyond mind-bending for the company to go after a member for a few duplicate stops or a bulk pickup count that is 95 percent on the mark.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Need more info. Seems like a super aggressive stance from the company for the “crime” committed. Maybe more to this? Why’d he go back to package from feeders? Hang tight Danny, I hope you get back to work.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Need more info. Seems like a super aggressive stance from the company for the “crime” committed. Maybe more to this? Why’d he go back to package from feeders? Hang tight Danny, I hope you get back to work.
It could be a layoff in feeders, company I feel wants to avoid all layoffs through suspensions and terminations.

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
It’s mind blowing to me how this has continued for 10 months. I’ve seen terminations for such worse reasons last a month even 2 weeks under a guilty teamster. This needs to be pushed more publicly than it already has. This guy needs to get back to work. O’Brien needs to step into this because that local isn’t pushing it enough.

nWo

So the company is picking on him because he files a lot of grievances?

Like they are trying to stick it to him to scare the rest of us or something?

Last edited:

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Interesting case.

Arbitrator reinstates him and makes him whole, except for a month ? That sounds like a discharge reduced

to a suspension. And the need for a meeting prior to return, only to be termed again ? Strange.

My best of luck to the brother. Hope to hear the results.

nWo

Is there harder for management to fire feeder drivers? Is that why the waited until he transferred to package to come after him?

It’s been said that Arlin is the same way towards UPS. Allegedly every little thing is “enforced” by him, along with ongoing poking of the bear. So I think the company is playing the same game. Hence the “big”discipline for minor charges. It’s rumored that some witnessed him saying he was going back to package to “stir the pot”. Unfortunately the bigger bully tends to win. Hope it works out, but not a great game to play with fortune 500 cooperations.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
It’s been said that Arlin is the same way towards UPS. Allegedly every little thing is “enforced” by him, along with ongoing poking of the bear. So I think the company is playing the same game. Hence the “big”discipline for minor charges. It’s rumored that some witnessed him saying he was going back to package to “stir the pot”. Unfortunately the bigger bully tends to win. Hope it works out, but not a great game to play with fortune 500 cooperations.
Some truth to that. If you're constantly in the office you have to win every time, the company just has to win once.

nWo

Seems like he made a TikTok video mocking the supervisor that fired him. And that supervisor successfully used that video to prove the fired driver was harassing him.

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member

Seems like he made a TikTok video mocking the supervisor that fired him. And that supervisor successfully used that video to prove the fired driver was harassing him.
What a
N-Q33v.gif

Some truth to that. If you're constantly in the office you have to win every time, the company just has to win once.
Yes. Hypothetically, you can cost them a million a year and force their hand every single day. They will survive. They will eat.

If they cost you $100,000 a year, and set up the microscope. Eating and surviving is very difficult.

It’s possible that maybe there are civil or criminal pending charges then? Perhaps that’s why the new termination?