New Video! Was the last Contract a Dumpster Fire?

Now that is an article in the constitution that has been removed. We will find out if it’s a blessing or a curse very shortly.
Did you listen to the conference call?
After announced results the company said we are willing to go back to the bargaining table.

That was a slap in the face to every member.

I honestly believe that was Hoffa's last FU to us after he almost got voted out in 2016.

If it wasn't for Canada he would have lost.

What a disgrace

Thebrownblob

After announced results the company said we are willing to go back to the bargaining table.

I honestly believe that was Hoffa's last FU to us after he almost got voted out in 2016.

What are disgrace
I did. I think it’s important to note if you read the constitution as it’s written now, the president can still do exactly what he did last time. Those in power always leave their self an out.
Will he use it this time? We shall see.
1678030688793.png

Thebrownblob

What a disgrace
Oh yeah :censored2: Canada 😂

DriverNerd

I remember how terrible the wording was and when I found out it was voted down I wasn't celebrating, but I was happy we came together to not accept it as written. Then to find out later it was forced through (as said in the video) made you feel like your vote didn't matter.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

That was a feigned bluff by the company to gain employee support. (See.... we are on your side :biggrin:)

The company and their lawyers knew the position the IBT was in, with the lack of member support

evidenced by both the strike vote and then overall participation.

Would not have been imposed if more members had voted.

Those are just the facts of the case.

Remove the emotional backlash, and that's what really happened.

It pains me.... to tell the truth.

-Bug-

I remember how terrible the wording was and when I found out it was voted down I wasn't celebrating, but I was happy we came together to not accept it as written. Then to find out later it was forced through (as said in the video) made you feel like your vote didn't matter.
I'm sure people in right to work states said why should I be in the union?

That was a feigned bluff by the company to gain employee support. (See.... we are on your side :biggrin:)

The company and their lawyers knew the position the IBT was in, with the lack of member support

-Bug-
Well BUG is very disheartening.
I voting on every contract in every local election and it was a big slap in the face to the membership.
Thankfully that 2/3 rule is gone.

Thebrownblob

-Bug-
The lack of participation in the strike vote and vote on the contract made them decide it was not worth pushing any further. Perhaps it was the wrong decision, but that was their thought process.