New Video! What is Hunting Season?

DriverNerd

This is an especially important video for those on the 9.5 list. On Friday they had a morning meeting for just the 9.5 drivers. They're starting 9.5 harassment before 9.5 even starts. A typical UPS January.

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
You know what I do when I’m being followed? Clock out on lunch! Infuriates them everytime and there’s nothing they can do 🤣.

Method following is always slower. It always has been and always will be. But it keeps you safe and away from injury and incidents. Eventually if they come at you for performance there’s nothing they can do about it. Take your lunch the same time everyday in my eyes. They can’t tell you when or when you can’t unless stated in the contract like mine “between the 4th and 6th hour” but unfortunately there’s the issue of no closed and 1 between 12-1pm. They allow us the option to take lunch then but it will lengthen the day if you have business/pickup route.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
December: At UPS, we are family. We will all work together so we can be home safely with our family during the Holidays.

January: You're all fired, worthless unionized scum.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
This is an especially important video for those on the 9.5 list. On Friday they had a morning meeting for just the 9.5 drivers. They're starting 9.5 harassment before 9.5 even starts. A typical UPS January.
Make it automatic and the harassment is not and issue. Might be other problems, always is, but 9.5 won't be on of them.

Appvol

Young punks keep wearing the brown hoodie even though it's not allowed.
Been here almost 28 years. It’s pretty dumb that the company doesn’t have a hoodie option on the uniform order list. You can have beards, show tats now and heck some places drivers wear whatever shoes they want. I’ll keep wearing my hoodie.

Thebrownblob

Been here almost 28 years. It’s pretty dumb that the company doesn’t have a hoodie option on the uniform order list. You can have beards, show tats now and heck some places drivers wear whatever shoes they want. I’ll keep wearing my hoodie.
According to corporate, a hoodie is not allowed because it can impair your peripheral vision 🤷‍♂️