New Years Resolutions 2014

Make a spot in the basement to store my wifes new elliptical trainer when she's done with it in about 4 weeks. No way I'm ever lugging that thing out of the house. When I retire it will be sold with the house.
I bought the wife one a couple years back. I've moved it from the upstairs too the basement. It's a pain in the ass but " I " like using it. Going to get on it in about a half an hour.
This is the first Christmas season I've actually lost weight. I'm going to keep it up and try and look hot.

oldngray

nowhere special
Make a spot in the basement to store my wifes new elliptical trainer when she's done with it in about 4 weeks. No way I'm ever lugging that thing out of the house. When I retire it will be sold with the house.

My new elliptical came today at 8:30 am by FedEx (free Amazon delivery) when the lazy bums at UPS hadn't even started working. I took apart my old one to throw out. It was worn out ( I saw metal shavings in the flywheel) but at least it shows I was using it. It took 2 hours to assemble the new machine with instructions (badly) translated from Chinese.

gingerkat

I'm going to live life hard and fast! I've spent most of my life trying to do the "right" thing, now it's time to do a little wrong, but in the right way!

oldngray

nowhere special
Oh just ask Ovah, but just not the nudie:wink2:

I'm just an old cat lady...
hD96CA53A

Tired Driver

Sisyphus had it easy.
Back on topic. Less working off the clock, less favors for management ( always bites in the butt later), start show up to work 10 minutes before start, and not 05 ing to bring in air or ground.