New Zealand Terrorist Attack

El Correcto

god is dead
E91D0568-A09B-42F1-8525-7F953F850A42.jpeg

He got egged for this.

Overpaid Union Thug

Who has actually watched the entire GoPro footage of the shooting? I have a copy and its.......interesting. Stuff like that normally doesn't disturb me so I've been able to watch it a bunch of times. Shooting the girl on the sidewalk was pretty bad but that just angered me a bit. I guess forcing myself to watch Muslim terrorist beheading videos years ago sort of desensitized me to less brutal violence. And to be honest the footage seems to fake at times.

I keep watching it because I can't get over how easy it was for the shooter to pull it off. I know the fact that most of the victims were all huddled together made it extra easy (he even remarks about that while driving to the next mosque) but his method/tactics were so bad that at least one of the people that were hiding or escaped could have intervened. When I say intervene I don't only mean try to tackle the guy but also mean helping people escape or at least try and move them to a safer location. And the response time of the police should have been better. If someone had called them, and I am assuming someone there or in the area did, they should have been able to have gotten there AT LEAST by the time he was packing up to go to the next mosque.

As bad as it was, and it was VERY bad, it could have been worse. Someone with better tactics would have likely killed all of them and with only one trip inside.

bbsam

Staff member
Who has actually watched the entire GoPro footage of the shooting? I have a copy and its.......interesting. Stuff like that normally doesn't disturb me so I've been able to watch it a bunch of times. Shooting the girl on the sidewalk was pretty bad but that just angered me a bit. I guess forcing myself to watch Muslim terrorist beheading videos years ago sort of desensitized me to less brutal violence. And to be honest the footage seems to fake at times.

I keep watching it because I can't get over how easy it was for the shooter to pull it off. I know the fact that most of the victims were all huddled together made it extra easy (he even remarks about that while driving to the next mosque) but his method/tactics were so bad that at least one of the people that were hiding or escaped could have intervened. When I say intervene I don't only mean try to tackle the guy but also mean helping people escape or at least try and move them to a safer location. And the response time of the police should have been better. If someone had called them, and I am assuming someone there or in the area did, they should have been able to have gotten there AT LEAST by the time he was packing up to go to the next mosque.

As bad as it was, and it was VERY bad, it could have been worse. Someone with better tactics would have likely killed all of them and with only one trip inside.
Get some help.