Newark hub has case

Working4the1%

The ethnic composition of the population of Newark, NJ is composed of 133k Black or African American Alone residents (47%), 111k Hispanic or Latino residents (39.2%), 25.1k White Alone residents (8.88%), 6.05k Asian Alone residents (2.14%), 4.57k Some Other Race Alone residents (1.62%)........................ Cmon DANO jussstttt say it

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
The ethnic composition of the population of Newark, NJ is composed of 133k Black or African American Alone residents (47%), 111k Hispanic or Latino residents (39.2%), 25.1k White Alone residents (8.88%), 6.05k Asian Alone residents (2.14%), 4.57k Some Other Race Alone residents (1.62%)........................ Cmon DANO jussstttt say it

OK, I'll say it: when I bring up crime in Newark, one of us immediately starts thinking about minorities, and it's not me. Why does your mind associate minorities with crime?

AB831

The fact that you immediately correlated minorities to crime reflects more poorly on you than the other guy.

jimdandy3

Impeach Hunter Biden

Ethnic composition aside. Would you rather live in a neighborhood with or without bars on the windows?

Tuned Out

So you try to GOAD someone into saying what YOU ARE thinking.. you are sad.. o well...

AB831

Yes but does not have the ballz to say it himself so he tries to put it on someone he dislikes.. keyboard warrior..
Yeah, I mean that Dano guy seems like a company man, but I think it's pretty low class to imply he's a racist because he said he doesn't like a city. Newark is a hellhole and you can tell it just by looking at the buildings.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Yeah, I mean that Dano guy seems like a company man, but I think it's pretty low class to imply he's a racist because he said he doesn't like a city. Newark is a hellhole and you can tell it just by looking at the buildings.

I think it's funny that the guy doesn't realize that most notable thing about Newark is its legendary high rates of crime.

crime_crime_index-Newark-NJ.png

newark-violent-crime-per-capita.png

20141122_USC290.png

newark-property-crime-comparison.png

newark-violent-crime-comparison.png