Newbies 2015 Edition

Should I play nice with all the new members or not.

• Play nice.

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Jump all over them.

Votes: 21 70.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Since Im a mechanic Im going to mess with the regular drivers. I'll do every dumb thing the seasonal driver asks and write "parts on order" for every regular driver. You know, change things up a bit. When the seasonal driver wants new tires when his tires are 15/32", he's going to get new tires. When the regular drivers want new tires, when his tires are 5/32", I'll write, "tires legal, ok to drive." So when you see the seasonal driver rolling out with the new tires, shiny rims, and heat so hot he has the windows open, I might just be your mechanic.

I think I like this guy.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Since Im a mechanic Im going to mess with the regular drivers. I'll do every dumb thing the seasonal driver asks and write "parts on order" for every regular driver. You know, change things up a bit. When the seasonal driver wants new tires when his tires are 15/32", he's going to get new tires. When the regular drivers want new tires, when his tires are 5/32", I'll write, "tires legal, ok to drive." So when you see the seasonal driver rolling out with the new tires, shiny rims, and heat so hot he has the windows open, I might just be your mechanic.

rod

Retired 22 years
Just remember---everyone was a rookie at one time. If you don't like the repeat questions--ignore them. That being said I will keep the "I like turtles" video on tap.