Newt Gingrich

bbsam

Staff member
There is none. I agree when you call him Bush III.
So why anyone but Obama? 'Cause he's black?

P.S. No I don't believe that, but I do like putting folks around here on the defensive. But really. If their all the same, why anyone but Obama?

over9five

Staff member
So why anyone but Obama? 'Cause he's black?

P.S. No I don't believe that, but I do like putting folks around here on the defensive. But really. If their all the same, why anyone but Obama?

We've tried a totally inexperienced community organizer. It was an epic fail.

As I've said before, I think we should try a businessman. I believe we need a CEO.

klein

Für Meno :)
You need someone like this , our next Alberta Premier, I hope.
One that is willing to give her new pay rate a 30% cut, unlike the others that got in and gave themselves a 30% pay raise !

Danielle Smith - Wildrose Alliance Party of Alberta

If you support the Wildrose plan for a public sector wage freeze, fewer bureaucratic managers, and a 30% pay cut for Cabinet ministers.
~ Team Wildrose

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
We've tried a totally inexperienced community organizer. It was an epic fail.

As I've said before, I think we should try a businessman. I believe we need a CEO.

Just for conversations sake, please list each failure that you believe OBAMA has created. If you are not just using right wing talking points, show us what you believe are his failures.

Please.

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Just for conversations sake, please list each failure that you believe OBAMA has created. If you are not just using right wing talking points, show us what you believe are his failures.

Please.

Peace.

Short & Sweet.....everything he's touched in the past 3 years!!!

wkmac

Bin Laden?

He never touched him but if it means anything I'd say the same about Bush and Saddam so at least I'm consistent on that point!
:wink2:

Both men were just lucky enough to sit in the head seat not unlike a Scott Davis or Fred S when both men's drivers and local management team "Git Er' Done!"

Remove the drivers and local sups, the soldiers and on the ground intel and not a damn thing would happen or get done. We'd all do well to make serious note of that fact.

over9five

Staff member

Please.

Peace.

"I will have only the most ethical people in my administration" Then he appointed every tax cheat he could find.

"I will hire new people with new ideas". Then he hires Joe Biden and a bunch of Clinton re-treads who wouldn't know a new idea if they tripped over it.

"Raising the debt ceiling is a sign of leadership failure". Unless I do it....

"I will cross the aisle to get things done". Fail...... I would vote for Obama if he could only do this one thing.

That's all I can think of right now. What is it you think he's accomplished? TOS, I want you to be serious..... You can't possibly think his Presidency has been a success. Even if you're going to vote for him because you like no-one else, you can't possibly be very happy with him.

He lies like all of them. Bush III. Where's the over-promised "hope and change"? There's certainly no change. Same ol, same ol.

gman042

Been around the block a few times
What does it say about the people of South Carolina when they prefer a lying cheater with a malfunctioning morale compass over the other candidates? If he will cheat and lie in his daily ?affairs? what do those people think will happen when he becomes president? I did say when. Since 1980 whoever had won the SC nomination went on to win the presidency.

wkmac

President Obama promised transparency and televised broadcasts on C-SPAN.

I would remind you about a certain promise men will always make in regards to not doing something in a woman's mouth and everytime the men lie their collective :censored2: off. Obama once again was following that collective lie so there you go. Problem is now we all have the bad taste and the sore :censored2: from the experience.

BTW: What I said above was done so in humor except the part about Obama lying so hope you can laugh at the humor. Beside, it's no secret all men are pigs. It's in our DNA. Oink! Oink!
:wink2:

And the same men will swear up and down that this is really 12 inches! Wonder if Newt ever told that lie?

klein

Für Meno :)
What does it say about the people of South Carolina when they prefer a lying cheater with a malfunctioning morale compass over the other candidates? If he will cheat and lie in his daily ?affairs? what do those people think will happen when he becomes president? I did say when. Since 1980 whoever had won the SC nomination went on to win the presidency.

News to me that Mc' Cain is president and Obama is still waiting his turn.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
News to me that Mc' Cain is president and Obama is still waiting his turn.

Speaking of McCain, is it me, or was ROMNEY leading in the polls with 33% just before he was endorsed by John McCain? Then shortly afterwards, Romney only gets 27% of the vote and places a weak second.

What does this say for McCains endorsement seeing that HE won South Carolina in 2008? Could the voters have buyers remorse?

Did McCains endorsement remind the people of SC that they backed the wrong horse in 2008?

I think thats the bigger message in the SC PRIMARY.

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Speaking of McCain, is it me, or was ROMNEY leading in the polls with 33% just before he was endorsed by John McCain? Then shortly afterwards, Romney only gets 27% of the vote and places a weak second.

What does this say for McCains endorsement seeing that HE won South Carolina in 2008? Could the voters have buyers remorse?

Did McCains endorsement remind the people of SC that they backed the wrong horse in 2008?

I think thats the bigger message in the SC PRIMARY.

Peace.
Actually, it was Sarah Palin's suggestion to S.C. voters that they should vote for Newt that put Newt over the top. Palin Power !!!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Actually, it was Sarah Palin's suggestion to S.C. voters that they should vote for Newt that put Newt over the top. Palin Power !!!

Ya, im sure the most irrelevant person in todays GOP politics played a BIG part in the election! Since you mentioned the ho-bag, let me add that she was on foxed spews earlier in the week with the gall to talk about "vetting" stating that the process needed to continue so that proper "vetting" could take place!

This coming from the least vetted candidate in modern day history! Maybe if McCain had VETTED Palin, he might have had a chance to win the presidency, oh wait, nevermind, thats not true either.

Sarah Paling is the LAST person in politics to speak on VETTING!

Peace.