Newt Gingrich

moreluck

golden ticket member
Ya, im sure the most irrelevant person in todays GOP politics played a BIG part in the election! Since you mentioned the ho-bag, let me add that she was on foxed spews earlier in the week with the gall to talk about "vetting" stating that the process needed to continue so that proper "vetting" could take place!

This coming from the least vetted candidate in modern day history! Maybe if McCain had VETTED Palin, he might have had a chance to win the presidency, oh wait, nevermind, thats not true either.

Sarah Paling is the LAST person in politics to speak on VETTING!

Peace.
You already said it wasn't because Newt put the media where they belong, so Palin is the only other force to explain it. She weilds a lot of weight.....she talks and folks listen.

wkmac

Actually, it was Sarah Palin's suggestion to S.C. voters that they should vote for Newt that put Newt over the top. Palin Power !!!

So a little Palin butt jiggle and boobie bounce and the SC republican boobies march lockstep to the polls? Is that what you are suggesting?

moreluck

golden ticket member
She said on TV....."If I was a South Carolinian, I would vote for Newt." Those were her exact words and I think lots of people still care what she has to say. She was sitting at a desk so there was no butt jiggling.

Her words carry some weight....whether you believe it or not.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
You already said it wasn't because Newt put the media where they belong, so Palin is the only other force to explain it. She weilds a lot of weight.....she talks and folks listen.

What folks?? she has a 17% approval rating and a 83% dislike rating. I doubt anyone listens other than you and a few others.

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
What folks?? she has a 17% approval rating and a 83% dislike rating. I doubt anyone listens other than you and a few others.

Peace.
A 17% approval rating and she's not running for anything?????..........so, maybe she swayed 17% of the voters in S.C.....what's so hard to comprehend?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
A 17% approval rating and she's not running for anything?????..........so, maybe she swayed 17% of the voters in S.C.....what's so hard to comprehend?

You go with that all the way to the bank! Too bad the FDIC doesnt guarantee your votes back! Youre gonna need it!

Peace.

over9five

Staff member
That's a highly intelligent philosophy. President Frothy or President Serial Cheater would be better choices than Obama? Oh, I forgot, you've got Magic Underwear Man who will save the day. All losers, all the time.
How's Bush III doin' for ya?

804brown

Are you kidding me?? Gingrich knows exactly how to use coded racist language to talk about black people. He is following in the footsteps of other "southern strategy" racists like nixon and reagan. Reagan launched his 1980 presidential campaign in philadelphia, mississippi where the 3 civil rights activists were murdered in 1964!!But that doesnt suprise me really.

But what really is amazing is how he deflects any repsonisibility for his actions in his marriages: "There's no question at times of my life, partially driven by how passionately I felt about this country, that I worked far too hard, and things happened in my life that were not appropriate," he said to some rt wing christian program. So much for "personal responsibility" he likes to lecture other people about!!

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Yeah Im pretty sick of presidents who like to lecture us. About how weak we are, how lazy we are, how we need to sacrifice. How we need to not go on vacations to Vegas....yeah we woldnt want another one of those.

Are you kidding me?? Gingrich knows exactly how to use coded racist language to talk about black people. He is following in the footsteps of other "southern strategy" racists like nixon and reagan. Reagan launched his 1980 presidential campaign in philadelphia, mississippi where the 3 civil rights activists were murdered in 1964!!But that doesnt suprise me really.

But what really is amazing is how he deflects any repsonisibility for his actions in his marriages: "There's no question at times of my life, partially driven by how passionately I felt about this country, that I worked far too hard, and things happened in my life that were not appropriate," he said to some rt wing christian program. So much for "personal responsibility" he likes to lecture other people about!!

I see you received your daily email of democrat talking points fill with twists and have truths. You member ship must be newer than TOS's because you seem to receive them a day or two later than he does.

Got one question for you, has the % of the US population on food stamps increased since zer0bama becoming president? Easy question, easier answer.
I can name that tune in one word.

on the second paragraph. I don't know how you missed it but I have heard Newt say more than once that he was wrong in how he conducted himself regarding his first two marriages. May I was hearing things he didn't say but it sure sounded like an admission of guilt in his extramarital affairs. Perhaps you should watch something other then MSNBC and CNN.

Last edited:

bbsam

Staff member
Alright already. Nominate Newt. Obama and Company would like to know what they can do to help. I'm sure that means they are "scared" of Newt. Should make it easier to nominate him.

Alright already. Nominate Newt. Obama and Company would like to know what they can do to help. I'm sure that means they are "scared" of Newt. Should make it easier to nominate him.
awwww, what's a matter? Uncomfortable with someone calling out liars and twist artists? and others showing the leftists double standard? You, claiming not to be a leftest should be fine with that. Or is it just the right that you don't like?

bbsam

Staff member
awwww, what's a matter? Uncomfortable with someone calling out liars and twist artists? and others showing the leftists double standard? You, claiming not to be a leftest should be fine with that. Or is it just the right that you don't like?
Not at all. Don't you get tired of defending one goofy candidate after another? I've said it before. I would have been intrigued with a Mitch Daniels or John Huntsman, but that doesn't seem to be in the cards. As it is, republicans seem to just want a messenger of their vitriol. And hypocrisy and double standard? You don't see that in Newt? Or is it that you see it in Obama and think doubling down with a negative somehow makes it a positive?

Not at all. Don't you get tired of defending one goofy candidate after another? I've said it before. I would have been intrigued with a Mitch Daniels or John Huntsman, but that doesn't seem to be in the cards. As it is, republicans seem to just want a messenger of their vitriol. And hypocrisy and double standard? You don't see that in Newt? Or is it that you see it in Obama and think doubling down with a negative somehow makes it a positive?

Congratulations you finally mustered up the courage to almost admit that zer0bama is a hypocrite that uses double standards. Yes, Newt does it too, never denied that. I have also said more than once that Newt was not my choice and there were many political actions he has taken that I do not like.
I too would have liked to have heard more from Daniels and Huntsman, but that was not to be and why I don't really know.

I do get tired of defending one after another from ridiculous claims that are based on leftist vitriol twisting of facts and down right lies. What I do find funny is that the only one's you call down are the people that argue from the right side of the spectrum, yet claim yourself to be a middle of the roader.

What this right leaning independent wants is a candidate that tells it like it is and is upfront and honest and determined to help the USA get back on it's feet and healthy again. If I thought that anyone of the remaining four fit that bill, I would have volunteered my time and money to fully support them. I am still waiting.
Only in black jack is doubling down considered a good play and that doesn't always come to be. What I do see is zer0bama's hypocrisy and double standards on a regular basis and no one from the left is recognizing them for what they are and they sure don't condemn him for them.