Next Day Air

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
That's OK Doug, it was like 11:15 on a saturday night when you posted that, Could be several reasons you missed the sarcasm in the first three posts.:funny:

Was I over the neighbors all day playing Wii bowling and drinking vodka tonics. Yes, Yes I was !! :happy-very:

I may have been PWI

I'm better than that dammit !!!:helpsmili

:wink2:

Aiken

Just a Customer
I wonder if it's a coincidence that rotating each letter in their fake logo 180 degrees almost gives you yours: nda -> upe (not quite ups, but close)

If they'd called it Next Day Service, it would have worked perfectly: nds -> ups

:)

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I wonder if it's a coincidence that rotating each letter in their fake logo 180 degrees almost gives you yours: nda -> upe (not quite ups, but close)

If they'd called it Next Day Service, it would have worked perfectly: nds -> ups

...and here I thought I had too much time on my hands!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aiken

...and here I thought I had too much time on my hands!

LOL ... good chuckle out of that one!

Tim.

Package Placement Expert
When this movie came out, I didnt see it right away. About 1 week after its release, in the same day, 1 customer asked "how long I was on the island?" The other jokingly yelled at me and said, "I was supposed to get this 3 years ago!" I had no idea what they were talking about till I got to a pick up stop and they told me. But it was a great movie.