Nfl playoffs.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
this is a real shame. even if the Pats are exonerated and they win the big one, this win will be tainted. its the Richard Jewel syndrome. allegations fly and everyone believes them afterwards even if they are proven false.

im not saying NE is innocent but let the NFL have their investigation. I think the damage has already been done and probably is irreversible.

takes the fun out of this superbowl.

this is a real shame. even if the Pats are exonerated and they win the big one, this win will be tainted. its the Richard Jewel syndrome. allegations fly and everyone believes them afterwards even if they are proven false.

im not saying NE is innocent but let the NFL have their investigation. I think the damage has already been done and probably is irreversible.

takes the fun out of this superbowl.
They won't win... Although they will put up a better fight than last year.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
They won't win... Although they will put up a better fight than last year.

Says the hawks fan who'd really like to see NE guilty of WHAT? Nothing has been proven, yet. So your assumptions are nothing but angry Seahawk envy because you're facing a team that can destroy you with or without deflated balls and you need an excuse. :thumbup:

I'm starting to get the feeling that the whole inflated football thing is a bunch of BS.

I believe both teams belong in the Super bowl.

Now let’s play ball!!

No. In order to be the best, you have to beat the best. The Patriots are the best AFC team, as they were last year. The seahawks will start off strong for the first time this year, and they will win 31-17.

the Pats are healthy. Seattle is not.

the Gronk is going to eat Seattle for dinner.

45-17 New England.

This is the healthiest the seahawks have been all year. Two players have a couple boo boos...that's it. Gronk and Blount are the two weapons seattle has to worry about. Can you say threepeat?

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
This is the healthiest the seahawks have been all year. Two players have a couple boo boos...that's it. Gronk and Blount are the two weapons seattle has to worry about. Can you say threepeat?
Just keep Wilson away from Katy Perry. Twelvers will be collectively hiring a hitman.

rod

Retired 22 years
I think I will just get a buzz on and talk to the women in the kitchen----maybe watch a few commercials. I don't care who wins.

oldngray

nowhere special
Defense wins championships. Some people like to watch all offense which can be entertaining but without a solid defense you can't win the big games.