Nfl playoffs.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
The Packers probably will win but their defense aint all that and Rodgers is hurting. Im not going to say my boys are going to win but, they got a chance all depending on if they play up to their potential. If they can hold the run game and limit Rodgers from going nuts to Jordie Nelson they got a chance.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
I was at the last playoff game in Green Bay between the Pack and the Cowboys.
Not going to this one.
th.jpg

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
My mom bought one of those years ago.
Found it while cleaning out her basement last summer and tossed it.
She should have left it in the freezer.

oldngray

nowhere special
Green Bay Packers’ stadium unveils behemoth burger with beef and venison

At $20, the Big Game Burger certainly isn’t cheap but it’s loaded with enough protein and extras to feed a small army. The full list includes:

-½ pound ground venison
-½ pound ground bacon
-½ pound ground certified Angus beef
-Jalapeno cheese BBQ sauce
-Six strips of crispy jalapeno smoked bacon
-Fried onions
-Shredded lettuce
- Sliced tomato
-Pickles
-Secret sauce
-Served on a pretzel bun
http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2015...burger-with-beef-and-venison/?intcmp=features

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Green Bay Packers’ stadium unveils behemoth burger with beef and venison

At $20, the Big Game Burger certainly isn’t cheap but it’s loaded with enough protein and extras to feed a small army. The full list includes:

-½ pound ground venison

-½ pound ground bacon
-½ pound ground certified Angus beef
-Jalapeno cheese BBQ sauce
-Six strips of crispy jalapeno smoked bacon
-Fried onions
-Shredded lettuce
- Sliced tomato
-Pickles
-Secret sauce
-Served on a pretzel bun
http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2015...burger-with-beef-and-venison/?intcmp=features
The state had to come up with something to rid itself of all that roadkill.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The best chance of home teams losing are Broncos and GB, Peyton is not the player he was earlier in the year, and if Rodgers is hurting, so will GB. The only real lock would be Seattle.

Rodgers is hurting but Dallas doesn't have much of a pass rush and he should be OK if he stays in the pocket.

Peyton is also hurting but he should have enough in the tank to beat the Colts. He will lose in Foxboro.

The Pats will beat the Ravens by less than 7 and the Seahawks will send Newton limping back to Carolina.

oldngray

nowhere special
The Ravens seem hungry this year and the Pats are too complacent. Good chance of an upset. I'm not a fan of Newton but Carolina is playing good ball and Seattle is too inconsistent. Another upset. Green Bay should beat Dallas if Rodgers isn't a cripple.