Nfl playoffs.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Montana in crunch time all day long baby. Statistically speaking Manning probably is the greatest QB of all time. They better get going here against the Colts or their going home again without the Lombardi trophy again this season. That call in Dallas game was bogus. That stupidasczz rule needs to be eliminated all together. Makes no sense at all. Anybody with good eyes knows the ball never came out n hit the ground.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
I hate Denver but would rather have them play NE rather then the Colts. Brady is 11-5 against manning. Luck is very very very tough.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I love Luck. Kid is scrappy n a gamer. He'll get a ring within the next 5 seasons. They got a few holes they need filled. He's carrying that team right now. They need a stud running back another go to receiver n fill in holes on the defensive side of the ball through free agency n the draft n they'll be ok.

oldngray

nowhere special
I love Luck. Kid is scrappy n a gamer. He'll get a ring within the next 5 seasons. They got a few holes they need filled. He's carrying that team right now. They need a stud running back another go to receiver n fill in holes on the defensive side of the ball through free agency n the draft n they'll be ok.

Herron is a beast both as a power runner and possession receiver.