NHL

klein

Für Meno :)
I'm with you there DS - Go Canucks !

The above article doesn't include Quebec City ! Something wrong there, don't ya think ?

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
DannyBriere.jpg

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Flyers Vs Bruins Game on !

The Bruins and Flyers will meet in a second round series that starts on Saturday.

The 2011 NHL playoffs are into the second round and in one attractive match-up the Philadelphia Flyers and the Boston Bruins are scheduled to meet. Both teams were extended to a seventh game in their first round series with Philly eliminating Buffalo and Boston eliminating Montreal.

They could each face fatigue issues in the second round as a result of their first round series however one important thing to note is that their second round series has a late start and that should give the teams a chance to rest. Additionally if they both face fatigue then it doesn't give one team an advantage over the other.

Boston and Philadelphia will not take to the ice until Saturday, the last series to start in the NHL playoffs second round.

The series schedule is listed below, all times ET.

Saturday April 30th at Philadelphia, 3:00pm - NBC, CBC
Monday May 2nd at Philadelphia, 7:30pm - VERSUS, TSN
Wednesday May 4th at Boston, 7:00pm - VERSUS, CBC
Friday May 6th at Boston, 8:00pm - VERSUS (JIP), CBC
*Sunday May 8th at Philadelphia, 3:00pm - NBC, CBC
*Tuesday May 10th at Boston, TBD - VERSUS, CBC
*Thursday May 12th at Philadelphia, TBD - VERSUS, CBC

http://www.crunchsports.com/categor...-Boston-Bruins-Series-Schedule-201104280056/#

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Hope springs eternal or so they say although I think there is no more gas or miracles in the Black and Orange tank . Hey Kid hope to see you in the world series . We need a someone who can stop the puck and he is not on the team.

tarbar66

Since my Pens are on the golf course I think it is only fitting that the Caps and Flyers have joined them! Who will be next to bow out of the Cup playoffs?