NHL

grgrcr88

No It's not green grocer!
The Hawks put a whuppin of the Fly guys tonight but stay tuned for Wednesday in Philly..............

Wow, What a turn around from game 4. Completely opposite of the game in Philly. I thought Byfuglien was the MVP of the game for Chicago, He was a monster all night. Did a bit of everything, 2 goals an assist and a general flyer aggitator all night long. What a great series this has been!!

705red

Browncafe Steward
:hockeyplayer: Will this be the Hawks last game in Chicago tonight ?Confidence is high in Philly.After they win the cup maybe Pronger will send their pucks back.LOL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, Pronger was a minus 5! He was on the ice for 6 of the goals and in the box for the other goal. Philly got out coached and out played, I cant wait for Wednesdays game.

705red

Browncafe Steward
Wow, What a turn around from game 4. Completely opposite of the game in Philly. I thought Byfuglien was the MVP of the game for Chicago, He was a monster all night. Did a bit of everything, 2 goals an assist and a general flyer aggitator all night long. What a great series this has been!!

He sure was the MVP, 2 goals and 2 assists plus he gave Pronger everything he had. It has been a great series and also a great story. Philly made the playoffs the last day of the season, a lot of people over look that, and between Montreal and Philly showing all it takes is to make the playoffs and anything can happen.

705red

Browncafe Steward
I know the Stanley Cup so far has had an increase in viewership this year, but does anyone know what won on Sunday, NHL or NBA since they were both on at the same time.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
you guys just pretend to like hockey

We can not all live in Pass Gas ,Ontario or Flim Fart Manitoba but we enjoy the sport. I played as a kid .Played on a frozen pond and fel through the ice many times and would dry by the fire before I would walk home.

grgrcr88

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The Flyers don't want to end their season on home ice--this series is heading back to Chicago, where the Blackhawks will win one of the best series in some time.

705red

Browncafe Steward
Although I am laughing histerically at that, I think it was a bad idea. It will only serve as motivation for Pronger. I would be willing to bet he has one of his best games ever tonight. Heres hoping for a seventh game. This series has been too much fun to end tonight!!
Pronger is playing with his skirt on tonight, maybe the trib got under his skin???????

Good game so far 1-1 end of first.

705red

Browncafe Steward
20 minutes away from winning the cup, looks like Philly might be running out of gas. I like our chances here.

grgrcr88

What a great series, The only way its any better is if it goes back to Chicago and they win it at home. The celebration is so much more fun on home ice.

Congratulations to The Blackhawks and all their fans, well deserved Stanley Cup.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
I watched the Jeremy Roenick video again I think I am going to throw up.

Congratulations to the Black Hawks and their fans . The better team won.

705red

Browncafe Steward
Dont knock Roenick! After they traded him and Chelios away the Blackhawks lost a lot of support here. He made it to the finals but didnt win the cup and he is a class act. Many people would say screw the Hawks after that he still has feelings for his old team, nothing wrong with that man.