NHL

705red

Browncafe Steward
What a great series, The only way its any better is if it goes back to Chicago and they win it at home. The celebration is so much more fun on home ice.

Congratulations to The Blackhawks and all their fans, well deserved Stanley Cup.
I understand Philly and their fans but to boo Toews? Buf I understand since he is an aggresive and gets under peoples skin. But after watching a great series i think the Hawks earned some respect from the Philly fans.

705red

Browncafe Steward
:bloodshot:I need to pay up. Cheese steak and tastykakes are being sent to Red in Chicago. I wonder if I should use FEDEX ? LOL

No need Brother, you have been a class act the whole time and it was worthwhile to exchange shots with a Philly fan for 6 games. Do you think you can get Chrissy to sign that picture for me? HHHHMMMMM lol

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
If you are letting me off the hook .at least send me (PM) you adress so I can send tastycakes they travel better.Also standing offer tickets Phillies ,Eagles or Flyers plus cheese steaks and cold ones if ever you get to Philly.

P

pickup

If you are letting me off the hook .at least send me (PM) you adress so I can send tastycakes they travel better.Also standing offer tickets Phillies ,Eagles or Flyers plus cheese steaks and cold ones if ever you get to Philly.

He WON the bet, why should he be punished by having to be in Philadelphia?:wink2:

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
just some payback for that "spitting out the window at you pass by Citifield " remark a while back.:wink2:
Touche LOL but you know its our heritage to not like NY teams.Maybe it's a little city complex, If it is any consolation to you , NYC takes second in the Philly hate department to those Dallas Cowboys.Besides it wasn't a loogie anyway just some tobacco juice! LOL

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
I think those who want to visit would be a shorter list.:wink2:

BTW, we'll be taking 2 out of 3 from you boys this weekend in Fenway.

The really toasted Moyer. I could not stand it. Had to change the channel. I have no idea what is up with the Phils .But latley that really stink! One thing about Philly fans we are not "Stepfords".

P

pickup

Touche LOL but you know its our heritage to not like NY teams.Maybe it's a little city complex, If it is any consolation to you , NYC takes second in the Philly hate department to those Dallas Cowboys.Besides it wasn't a loogie anyway just some tobacco juice! LOL

I hate the Cowboys , too. :wink2:

705red

Browncafe Steward
Stewie paid up and did so with a smile. I received the tastykake in a Flyer tin on Tuesday. Nice touch Stewie. Great variety and the kids loved them.

http://www.tastykake.com/

Click on the orange crush icon in the middle to see the tin he sent me. lol

klein

Für Meno :)
Stewie paid up and did so with a smile. I received the tastykake in a Flyer tin on Tuesday. Nice touch Stewie. Great variety and the kids loved them.

http://www.tastykake.com/

Click on the orange crush icon in the middle to see the tin he sent me. lol

Looks good ! I guess it was easier to send then a philly cheese steak !

btw. Today in LA is draft pick. Edmonton OIlers choose first.

tarbar66

How about the Penguin and Islander goalies engaging in fisticuffs last night. I have not turned on Sports Center but I think it's probably on there.

The Pens goalie had a left hook that decked the Islanders DiPietro, it also cost him the shut out because there was 16 seconds left in the game.

klein

Für Meno :)
Edmonton Oilers get first draft pick again ! (the benefit of ending dead last) LOL

Cheering for Vancouver, and according to statistics, Vancouver will win it !

Stats: After Montreal held the summer Olympics - 1 yr later they won the Stanley Cup
1 yr after the Calgary Flames held the Winter Olympics, - Calgary won the cup.
Vancouver held the Olympics last year.......