NHL

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Penquins RIP.jpg
Penquins RIP.jpg

klein

Für Meno :)
And we'll be back ! :)

In 1984, the Oilers win their first Stanley Cup® with a nucleus of players who would go on to lead one of the great dynasties in the NHL®.
It was in the mid-80s that Molson Canadian became the #1 Canadian beer!

P

pickup

Rangers beat some Ottawa Senators and move on to play the Capitals. In conjunction with the Canucks getting chucked from the playoffs, no more Canadian teams playing in Canada's official sport. AWWWW.

Yeah, Yeah, Klein, Canadians playing on the remaining teams , I get it. Still stings doesn't it?

P

pickup

Racism still alive in Boston.
Racial comments directed at Capitals' Ward through Twitter - ky3

I didn't even know there was a man of color playing professional hockey. Did I phrase that correctly? Is he like the Jackie Robinson of Hockey?

klein

Für Meno :)
Rangers beat some Ottawa Senators and move on to play the Capitals. In conjunction with the Canucks getting chucked from the playoffs, no more Canadian teams playing in Canada's official sport. AWWWW.

Yeah, Yeah, Klein, Canadians playing on the remaining teams , I get it. Still stings doesn't it?

Yup, it stings abit. No "Another Puck in the Net" this year.
But, gives me a whole year now to find a band, music studio, to get it done properly.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Wayne Simmons.jpg Wayne Simmons Philly Fans love this guy a tough Philly type guy. Always around the net. Not afraid to mix it up ! He may get a chance to lift the Cup
Wayne Simmons.jpg