NHL

moreluck

golden ticket member
Next year, Edmonton will be on that map ! (about 400 miles north of Montana - if you can point out Montana - heard most Americans don't know their own map).
We all do state puzzle maps as children and we could put them where they go with no names on them.....and at least we know there are 50, not 57 states like the Preezy of the Steezy thinks. Being born in Kenya and educated in Idonesia he wouldn't know this stuff.

Even when it's NHL, you still have to take a swat at America. That sucks.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

We all do state puzzle maps as children and we could put them where they go with no names on them.....and at least we know there are 50, not 57 states like the Preezy of the Steezy thinks. Being born in Kenya and educated in Idonesia he wouldn't know this stuff.

Even when it's NHL, you still have to take a swat at America. That sucks.

You remind me of an inept handyman--jack of all trades, master of none.

moreluck

golden ticket member
You remind me of an inept handyman--jack of all trades, master of none.
See, AJ, I just got here (5:55 AM) and this crap is here waiting for me. If you wake up and there's crap spread around, one needs to clean it up.

I don't remember asking what I remind you of, Nancy.

texan

New Jersey celebrates a 1st period goal in Game Four.
_60402368_hi014819400.jpg

klein

Für Meno :)
From the "Moose" himself (born in the same hospital as I was, just 10 days earlier) :

18 years ago, the Rangers were down 3-2 in the Eastern Conference Final to the Devils... Then Messier stepped in with his infamous "Guarantee". 18 years later to the day...

And need to add, 5 times Stanley Cup (4 times with team mate Gretzky), winner with the Edmonton Oilers, too !

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Devil's Fans where to they come from maybe Seaside Heights ,North Jersey Shore, Is Snookie a fan? What ? I thought for sure that the Rangers were the elite of the East even though the Fly guys are my team.Carter and Richards are back in the Stanley Cup ! How bad is that !

DS

Fenderbender
LA seems to have the better team,but NJ looked just as awkward in the NY series.
I want the devils to win,no reason really other than that they are the underdogs in my eyes.

klein

Für Meno :)
I want LA to win ! It's unlike the north eastern US, they don't have hockey fans, yet...
I did mention, "Yet" :)