nike pulls betsy ross shoe

Box Ox

65871813_2283931538308997_8714979274878091264_n.jpg

They said, shortly before heading home to whip their slaves. Lol

newfie

They said, shortly before heading home to whip their slaves. Lol

i know its humor but it also highlight where we are in todays america all dialogue about the past and present must only focus on the 12 percent of this country.

they stopped celebrating Thomas jefferson in his home town now. revisionist history is wiping out the past .

Box Ox

i know its humor but it also highlight where we are in todays america all dialogue about the past and present must only focus on the 12 percent of this country.

they stopped celebrating Thomas jefferson in his home town now. revisionist history is wiping out the past .

Oh I definitely agree that people really need to get the larger picture and context of the time. Not doing so will lose Democrats many national elections to come.

Box Ox

Kaep doesn’t even vote, but sure let’s all pretend he speaks for the Democratic Party.

The "mainstream" press and the Democratic Presidential candidates all support him. If you dare disagree with him about the shoes, you'll be labeled a racist. So for all intents and purposes I'd say he probably does speak for the Party. No one with a stake in Democratic politics is going to tell him he's wrong.

It will be fine

The "mainstream" press and the Democratic Presidential candidates all support him. If you dare disagree with him about the shoes, you'll be labeled a racist. So for all intents and purposes I'd say he probably does speak for the Party. No one with a stake in Democratic politics is going to tell him he's wrong.
I haven’t seen any stories about anyone supporting him. All I’ve seen are republicans crying victim and a Republican governor shooting his state in the foot in protest. It’s only an issue in the right wing aggrieved media that you appear to love.

MAKAVELI

Relax Box, Nike isn't stupid. They know who sells and buys their shoes.

BrownArmy

All these replies, and no one has mentioned that the ‘Betsy Ross’ flag has been coopted by White Nationalist and Neo-Nazi groups, so, context.

Context right-wingers, context.

floridays

Here's a fact,if legitimate I don't give a @Old Man Jingles ,( rats ass, old allbeit) if someone hijacks a symbol of the first flag.
You dumbasses can't understand people like me don't buckle to your :poop:, keep pushing, you won't like the outcome. I'm Tom homie.. you got that?
You clowns keep pushing, a no retreat on the other side is a guarantee.
I love this country, no need to fundamentally transform it.
You got that? If not keep pushing:thumbup1::thumbup1:

Whitelightning1534

I feel like Nike needs to grow a pair and stop letting some has been football player stop controlling how they do business. The man can't get a team t do sign him because he's an embarrassment nobody wants to sign someone who can't respect the flag or national anthem . Like I said earlier he's a has been and Nike being the corporate giant it is needs to tell him to friend off they shouldn't be doing business with an America hater,kapernick obviously hates America and it was imo made clear when he made Nike stop selling American flag sneakers. He's a has been who's trying to get attention at the end of the day he's not going to find a team that will be okay with his kneeling and sign him it's time for him to get a real job like the rest of us

floridays

I feel like Nike needs to grow a pair and stop letting some has been football player stop controlling how they do business. The man can't get a team t do sign him because he's an embarrassment nobody wants to sign someone who can't respect the flag or national anthem . Like I said earlier he's a has been and Nike being the corporate giant it is needs to tell him to friend off they shouldn't be doing business with an America hater,kapernick obviously hates America and it was imo made clear when he made Nike stop selling American flag sneakers. He's a has been who's trying to get attention at the end of the day he's not going to find a team that will be okay with his kneeling and sign him it's time for him to get a real job like the rest of us
And I'll add if you allow, he can't lead a team to victories. If the clown could he'd still be there, money talks bs walks, and the great high Crappernick rolled the dice. The pretty trick exited his contract in hopes of more lucrative greener pastures. Check and mate :censored2:, I have no idea why anyone is concerned if he draws another breath.
Besides skin color of course for some, and wannabees.

I'll sign this as Tom

no tos, let it roll