No 9.5 Pay if not any within 8 weeks.

Slug Life

When do we eat?
First off pertaining to those of us in the Southern Supplement. Or anywhere else in the company.
We’ve had drivers file for penalty pay only to get it come back denied. Stating that since they haven’t had any in the previous 8 weeks it wasn’t deemed excessive.
I myself have never gotten one kicked back otherwise I’d really start filing.
Just curious has anyone else had this happen in their/our area?
Not sure how they can even come back when it clearly states they are entitled to the money. Thanks

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
First off pertaining to those of us in the Southern Supplement. Or anywhere else in the company.
We’ve had drivers file for penalty pay only to get it come back denied. Stating that since they haven’t had any in the previous 8 weeks it wasn’t deemed excessive.
I myself have never gotten one kicked back otherwise I’d really start filing.
Just curious has anyone else had this happen in their/our area?
Not sure how they can even come back when it clearly states they are entitled to the money. Thanks

I have not seen what you describe but here, they delay paying for sometimes 6+months. We had a guy file constantly and he didn't paid for something like 6-8 months.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
No they are getting the letterhead back from the Union hall with the decision rendered no money.
I don't know what the friend* we have a union for, the company is slowly but surely doing whatever the hell they want anyways and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

Indecisi0n

I have not seen what you describe but here, they delay paying for sometimes 6+months. We had a guy file constantly and he didn't paid for something like 6-8 months.
I never understood people not filing because they didn't get paid in a "timely fashion". It's not money your counting on so who cares how long it takes as long as.you get paid (do keep your grievance numbers). I use to wait 6 months then get a pay check for $1000+.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
I never understood people not filing because they didn't get paid in a "timely fashion". It's not money your counting on so who cares how long it takes as long as.you get paid (do keep your grievance numbers). I use to wait 6 months then get a pay check for $1000+.
Nice, remember they are making a lot of money with the Iregs so they will keep paying us 9/5 grievances, it's a drop in they're bucket.

Elvis657

Unfortunately that “new rule” has been in effect for a couple of years. Beings nobody else has seen it leads me to believe it’s a semi local issue (657) although we were told it was a national 9.5 committee decision.... hard to believe anything anymore....

Elvis657

AND another thing.... what makes you think in this new contract that the triple time penalty will actually be triple time his time? I have NO faith it will be... another sellout..