9.5 violations

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
True story, I was driving in a neighborhood where I used to work, and this area is the hood now, the houses aren't in the best of shape and it's getting worse over time. There is this house that is older and not looking too good.

What is sitting in the driveway? A Lamborghini Murcielago, a $300k car. And the next time I go by there, it's under a car cover.

Spend all that money on that car, just to let it sit in the garage, or driveway, instead of using that money to maybe fix up, or get a better house? It's mind boggling.

That’s ghetto brah that’s how we roll

PreTrippin’

Getting drunk and falling down
Don’t forget he has to stretch a 7 hour day over 9.5 to be able to afford it lol…so he drives it even less. So stupid.
Maybe my UPS experience has been different, Mr. 1987, but it seems to me the guys who show up with new raptors and can ams are the ones working 60 hour weeks every week by choice or maybe necessity. They also are the ones who:
1. Drive up and down the street fast
2. Sit on seatbelts knowing it fools no one but the sups think it’s cool
3. PP in bottles
4. Do 20 stops on unpaid lunch
5. Blast into the yard at the end of their day as if it’s the finish line in Mario kart
6. Stress out about making rent because they are 2 years in to 4 year progression and just bought a new can am and a raptor to tow it.

Last edited:

542thruNthru

Maybe my UPS experience has been different, Mr. 1987, but it seems to me the guys who show up with new raptors and can ams are the ones working 60 hour weeks every week by choice or maybe necessity. They also are the ones who:
1. Drive up and down the street fast
2. Sit on seatbelts knowing it fools no one but the sups think it’s cool
3. PP in bottles
4. Do 20 stops on unpaid lunch
5. Blast into the yard at the end of their day as if it’s the finish line in Mario kart
6. Stress out about making rent because they are 2 years in to 4 year progression and just bought a new can am and a raptor to tow it.
He's a PT Sup that can only comment on the little that he sees or hears. I wouldn't put much stock into his words.