No asian Ups workers

mattwtrs

Retired Senior Member
My center had a broad cross section of humanity represented. The Chinese driver is called a Mexican by many of his customers. The African Americans seemed to be held to a higher standard than the WASP male drivers. The female drivers are a diverse group. Most are the best but there is the 20% that cause 80% of the problems for everyone. The metrosexual males are usually good for a laugh when you need it. Who says UPS can't make anyone sucessfull if they want to be.

AlaskaMike

My center had a broad cross section of humanity represented. The Chinese driver is called a Mexican by many of his customers. The African Americans seemed to be held to a higher standard than the WASP male drivers. The female drivers are a diverse group. Most are the best but there is the 20% that cause 80% of the problems for everyone. The metrosexual males are usually good for a laugh when you need it. Who says UPS can't make anyone sucessfull if they want to be.

LOL! We've got a driver who's originally from Ecuador and his customers think he's Arab!

And on the African American remark, I've never been pulled over by DOT or the state to have my truck inspected, but the one African American driver we had was usually pulled over two to three times a year.

Dutch Dawg

....And on the African American remark, I've never been pulled over by DOT or the state to have my truck inspected, but the one African American driver we had was usually pulled over two to three times a year.

If you had said driving just as well or better as you with the same equipment on the same path as you take..then maybe I'd go ahhh hah. As it, is there are too many variables to presume the MAN was after him.