No masks and no VX

Poop Head

Judge me.
Also, i dont know why people have a hard time wrapping their head around this. If you die from a virus that has a 99.7+ survival rate, youre clearly not healthy. It doesnt matter if your sister says you were.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
How many of you mask/VX proponents actually exercise regularly, have a proper diet, a proper BMI, resting heart rate, blood pressure, blood sugar levels? Reason I'm asking is because I and a lot of my friends are into fitness and weight training and not a single fcking one of us is scared of the wuflu. No masks, no VX, living life as normal.

Science? Health? Personal responsibility? Nah, just do what the overlords tell you. You need to wake up!!
Gym rats are the best.
By golly that's the answer...fitness and weight training.
Viruses ought to be scared as hell.

BrownFlush

If you die from a virus that has a 99.7+ survival rate, youre clearly not healthy.
Not true you pile of brown dung. Healthy people die of covid.

How many people are surviving COVID-19?​

Most people who get COVID-19 will survive. Of roughly 35.2 million confirmed COVID-19 cases in the United States, around 614,300 people, or 1.7%, have died, according to Johns Hopkins University’s mortality data as of Aug 6.

The CDC issues provisional death counts for COVID-19, but that data should not be used to infer a survival rate. Experts say that during a pandemic, it’s difficult to determine survival rates — such rates are usually calculated for a longer period of time, rather than as a snapshot.

The CDC data shows that most people who have died from COVID-19, about 79%, have been people ages 65 and older. People between 45 and 64 years old account for about 18% of COVID-19 deaths, and people under 45 years account for 2.8% of such deaths, according to the CDC’s data as of Aug. 6.

Last edited:

BrownFlush

Not true you pile of brown dung. Healthy people die of covid.

How many people are surviving COVID-19?​

Most people who get COVID-19 will survive. Of roughly 35.2 million confirmed COVID-19 cases in the United States, around 614,300 people, or 1.7%, have died, according to Johns Hopkins University’s mortality data as of Aug 6.

The CDC issues provisional death counts for COVID-19, but that data should not be used to infer a survival rate. Experts say that during a pandemic, it’s difficult to determine survival rates — such rates are usually calculated for a longer period of time, rather than as a snapshot.

The CDC data shows that most people who have died from COVID-19, about 79%, have been people ages 65 and older. People between 45 and 64 years old account for about 18% of COVID-19 deaths, and people under 45 years account for 2.8% of such deaths, according to the CDC’s data as of Aug. 6.
@DriveInDriveOut
what does not agree with you here?

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Yes it is toilet boy.
0300EA79-3A16-4420-AFFD-CF69FE1ACE77.gif

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
43 mill and some change as of today, so 35 mill back in the first week of August sounds reasonable.
Those are test confirmed cases. That's a fraction of actual cases. Using that number to come up with a survival rate is absolutely ludicrous.

BrownFlush

Those are test confirmed cases. That's a fraction of actual cases. Using that number to come up with a survival rate is absolutely ludicrous.
It hasn't been too long ago everybody was bitchin' about the hospitals turning everything in as covid. Talk about delusional.

Regardless, the "death count" percentages in the post shows pretty much what everyone knows.